Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moon Over My Honey


For those that don't already know, this past spring, Mark and I exchanged rings  (see "With This Ring...) and made some personal vows to one another. Due to schedules and some health concerns, we've pushed out our honeymoon until now.  Finally, though, our day has drawn near, and tomorrow we are off to Tahiti, mainly Bora Bora, but, will visit some of the smaller islands, as well.  In the short few months we've been "married", we've certainly had some unforeseen hiccups in our relationship, but in the 7 plus years I've known him, he's been my first boy, first ex, best friend, mentor, fuck buddy, boyfriend and now, simply mine, and MINE FOREVER! 


Ol' Green Eyes, with his sparkling, laughing eyes and sweet, bubbled butt, can kiss my ass early and often!!

Anyway, in not being sure exactly how to leave things until I return, I bounced a few ideas around my noggin, until finally landing on the thought of creating a list of links to some of my past favorite posts.For those of you that enjoy my writing, this will give you a chance to easily read some of my past stuff and for those just in it for the visuals, each post has it's very own variety pack of hot pics of dudes all sexed up just for you.

If you're not finding one of your personal faves, or want to read more, of course, you can just scroll through the archives, and tap into anything that looks interesting or funny.  

Well, here goes, RAFA'S LIST OF FAVES (oldest to newest):


Sorry, not much of an editor...

For those of you that believe, Seen IT, Done IT, NO FUCKING THANKS, there are billions of great blogs out there.  Here's a short list of some of my faves...

Corey Jo (I know, I know...a girl), certainly knows how to roast some nuts and get the penis popping.
Flip Flops Boy, with his two blogs, Flops Boy Reborn & Poses Reborn, has an incredible flair for headlining a great assortment of pics.
Some newer friends are Deep Blue (not xxx, but hilarious), Queer Heaven, Sex At Noon Taxes, and although I here he is closing down shop, Homo Eroticus has some incredible poetry that you should go back and read.

My the eye of a man's apple forever wink in your favor... 

Hasta La Vista EVERYBODY!!!
























16 comments:

  1. aaaww Tahiti....man u got me jealous now. U will take some pics of these sexy hula dancers for us yes? And sum of u and yr hubby naked at the beach :) Ah well I wish you both a blast of time man, thanks for mentioning my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! I'm sure you both deserve it! Nice blog! Hugs. Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just learned about your honeymoon on Corey Jo's blog! I take this opportunity to wish you both the best! Thanks for the shout out!
    Hope you'll find that little private sandy strip in "Paradise Island" so you can indulge in some good humpin' bumpin' messy beach ball game! :)
    Take care.
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time!!! OI can't think of any two people who deserve it more!

    I may do a post in your honor soon!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the shout out Rafa, I'll try to keep the boys stiff while your gone. Don't think I'll make 'em laugh like you, but I may try.

    Bora-Bora!!! Oh well, at least one of us gets to go.

    I wish you wonderful days, and glorious nights. And like I said before: May the natives not eat your silly gay ass!

    I truly wish nothing but the best for you both.

    Love you both Darling

    ~CoreyJo

    p.s. and if sparkles the tart ever decides to grow one and get cheeky...you just let me know and Mama will take care of him!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. May the road rise up to meet you.
    May the wind always be at your back.
    May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields.
    And until we meet again,
    May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
    - Traditional Irish Blessing

    May you & Mark live long years together as husbands, and may you in not all that long a time actually be able to legally marry each other in the eyes not only of the state where you reside, but also in the eyes of Uncle Sam (assuming, of course, that you would both regard that as a good thing to do).

    Blessings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment of your amazing honeymoon. hugs and can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adam,

    I didn't pay any mind to the hula dancers, but there was a couple damn fine looking warrior princes that showed us ancient battling techniques that caused quite a stir in my loins. Not to mention some great ideas for my taking Mark's ass down in our next wrastle match.

    May a man's big toe be forever wet with your desires--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lord Patrick--

    I don't think I realized just how tired I was, 'till I finally just stopped and truly smelled the plume of his cock and the musk of his balls.

    'Course now, I'm having a hard time jump starting my gay ass to get the fuck to work!

    Thanks for your kind words, they are much appreciated!!

    Unless the ass is begging for it, I say screw the iron fist approach, and rule with your hard, frothing cock (HaHa)--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jon,

    Trust me, whoever is staying in our bungalow, was left with a powerful stank to make the most blushing of brides open and hope'n for a good old fashioned dicking!

    Hugs back, my friend---

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  11. FFB,

    You've ridden along with a good part of our journey back together, and can't thank you enough for all your support over the past year. You really mean a lot to me, and I can't thank you enough.

    If you do honor me, can I request some of your hot 'n horny words to go along with some round mounds of glory BE sprouting out a jock or two? You know I'm a kinky bastard for word play and jocks, I just can't help but get lathered up...

    Stay beautiful and be heavy with lightness--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corey Jo,

    I saw that you certainly came through with keeping the boys stiff! Question is...were you able to bring them to a head? A mouth may be a mouth, but a mouth without a head is no cock at all, but simply a cum sloppy hole also known as a vagina...EEEWWW!! HaHa!!

    Seriously, you've been a treasure to me, and I can't thank you enough for all the great hugs and care you've given me over the months. Before you, I thought only a man could make my ass all warm and gooshy...who knew?!?

    If you want a man to keep knock, knock, knock'n at your door, git down on the floor and mule for some more...

    Rafa

    P.S. The only thing Sparkles can do, is get cheeky...Dude barely has a dick!! (I've seen clits with more swagger and castratos with more balls)

    ReplyDelete
  13. RedCedar--

    That was beautiful! Thank you so much for the blessing and your own kind words, as they are just as wonderfully beautiful to me.

    To me, the vows we made with God as our witness is what truly binds us together; government be damned. Sometimes I think too many people get caught up in the legal contract of marriage, and forget about the spiritual vows (regardless of religion or no religion at all), that truly constitutes a marrying of two individuals into one. I can break a legal contract with a simple agreement to part and a signature. Breaking apart a bond of intertwined souls is, if not impossible, a complete bitch, that will leave both parties missing part of themselves and holding onto parts of the other.

    Trust me, I've slickened poor Mark with more than just my cum; Dude is awash in Rafa residue!!

    Your blessings reflect your beauty, and shine upon the world--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Becca, it truly was a once in a lifetime experience. Even if the opportunity comes my way again, I don't know if I want to go back. The wonder of it all and the emotions that came along with us, can never be duplicated.

    Now, its all about finding happiness in the normalcy of everyday life. Finding peace in decisions made, knowing no matter what road I travel, his ass is right beside me, pushing me to conquer fears, and knowing I have to step up and do the same for him.

    Heady stuff, this marriage business, huh?

    Know your past, but ALWAYS fall forward...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete