Thursday, March 3, 2011

With This Ring...

The room is quite, only the labored breathing of or our sexual grappling and the succulent sounds of our lovemaking, break the silence.  


As our grappling turns more sensuous than athletic, we find ourselves centered in the middle of the disheveled bed, me sitting in the lap of my lover; ass, tightly wrapped about his rock, hard cock, legs wrapped tight around his waist, eyes boring into each others eyes.

"Do you, Rafa, take me, Mark, to be your one and only, forever man?"

"I do."

"To have and to hold, both spiritually and physically, from this day forth?"

"I do."

"Promise to be true in good times and bad, in sickness and in health?  To love and honor for all the days of your life?"

"I do." Then with a sly grin, "Together forever, never to part...be it sickness or death or an unholy fart."

Shaking his head, glad for the comic relief, "Oh Rafi, always with the jokes.  Seriously now, with this ring, you are bound to me, in heart, soul and the spirit that drives you...forever."


He puts the ring on my finger.

Using my ass muscles and tight anal ring, I grind and massage at his turgid cock, "Do you, Mark, take me, Rafa, to be your one and only, forever man?"

"I do."

"To have and to hold, both spiritually and physically, from this day forth?"

"I do."

"Promise to be true in goods times and bad, in sickness and in health?  To love and honor for all the days of your life?"

"I do." Then, following my lead, "Together forever, never to part...be it sickness or death or an unholy fart."

Digging his dick in just a little deeper, "OOOooh, Mark, shit...with this ring, you are bound to me, in heart, soul and the spirit that drives you...forever."

I put the ring on his finger, then, reaching down with my lips, I kiss my lover, my forever man, holding him tight with all my might, using lips, arms and legs, even fingers and toes, to grab a hold of him.

Pulling just slightly away, Mark announces, "With my power vested deep within you, I pronounce us men, virile and strong, bonded by love, symbolized with a ring, sealed with a fuck."

With that, he rises to his knees, my ass and legs still wrapped tight about him, gently lays me down onto my back, and proceeds to make sweet, sweet carnal love to me.  Sometimes slow and caring, sometimes hard and needful, but always in-sync with one another, always with love flowing about us, until, finally, both bursting with need, both gunning for our own orgasms, both needful of the other's fulfillment, we came.  We came together, we came in me and on me and every which way!  


As God as our witness, bless the mother, the father and the Holy Spirit.














13 comments:

  1. Oh Rafa!

    I'm so happy for you both. Damn with the tears, AGAIN!

    That was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! My heart swells with joy for you and Mark. I wish you both an adventurous lifetime of happiness and love.

    Love you,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, well said CJ, but beware Rafa and Mark as the Spartan is watching and might, at any time, decide one, or both of you, deserves a damn good spanking, and i know just the man to do it!

    lots love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Ha, too funny Spartan!

    You know Rafa is always up to some kind of mischief and in need of some good old fashioned disapline!

    ღღ
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Corey Jo, you are always so sweet to me and supportive of what I'm doing...it gives me strength!

    It was beautiful! You breeder types might wanna take note of what us sexy, gay boys do for a ceremony...sexy, fun, full of enjoyment for all in attendance! And that was just the ceremony, can you 'magine the reception?!?

    GOOD TIMES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you worry your pretty little head, there, Sweet Spartan. I gots plenty of sin bottled up inside me, in dire need of a good paddling to knock it right the FUCK OUTTA ME!

    Keep me penned in for my usual visits to the basement...same whacked stick, same whacked ass!


    Love you--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Real FUCKING funny, Corey Jo! 'Course it's NOT your unswaddled ass gittlng a right good paddling.

    But, in the end, you're right, I can always get it up for hot, macho man discipline.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the price I pay when my friends are gay. Nobody wants to play with me! :( So I just instagate and watch!! LOL


    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, quit your whining...you are such a GIRL! Bring your bat boy along, and we'll see what we can do to include you in our little game of bats and balls...maybe you can be the cheerleader.

    Either that, or grow a cock and some balls, and join in the fun!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm good, but I'm not that good. The only thing I'm good at growing is Boobs, sorry! I keep trying, but Sailor Sam isn't budgin!


    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, ignorance may be pure bliss for Sailor Sam, but getting fucked in the ass is a sweet slice of heaven, baked right here on earth.

    The bigger the piece, all the more filling...sweet creamy center, worth all of its billing.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you Rafa, it is Heaven.

    Have a good weekend Honey.


    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

    Much love to you both!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks FFB, it was truly a beautiful and emotional experience.

    Plus, Mark and I figured my ass was probably the closest place to God's house, two gay boys could ever hope to have a wedding ceremony in.

    God was our only witness, but, for us, that and my angelic ass was all that was necessary for the occasion.

    Peace, love and Heaven above--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete