Thursday, March 31, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Doctors released me late yesterday afternoon, and I have been resting comfortably at home ever since.  Got my dog, my man and, FINALLY, a right hard cock that needs some serious tending to. 

Mark says no computer till next week (bastard!), but I'm sneaking a quickie in to say thanks to everyone that has been so supportive of me these past couple weeks.  Needless to say, I was a bit out of my mind, and hope I didn't scare anyone with my last couple poems. The last one, in particular, is a bit of a fog for me.  All I remember is A) being completely, utterly, exhausted, B) sending off a couple notes, one to my mother, that has since gotten me a mindful of trouble for worrying her so, C) crashing into a fitful sleep and, then, waking from a terrible, fevered dream, drenched in sweat, brain burning, yet cold and alone, all at the same time.  Finally, stumbling to my computer, feeling incensed with need to write down my feelings after the strange images that were racing through my brain.  

In order for me to put this episode completely to rest in my mind, I, with permission from Corey Jo, will post one more poem from my crazed induced time in mental Hell.  This was a poem I wrote for her, in her comments section, from one of her recent posts, and would like to share. First, though, I want to thank her for her post yesterday (?) with her quotes and poem from Charles Bukowski.  As much as I have hung on most every word he has ever written, I never would have thought to put it out there in such a beautiful way.  The full poem she picked is a true gem of his, that, in the thousands I have read over the years, had, at some point simply slipped my memory.  THANK YOU, COREY JO!

I was born nekkid, then gathered and robed...

Cord cut with a knife, yet been chained all my life.

Had to get free, just had to be me...
Damn right I disrobed, then begged to be probed.

When my times comes, I'll go from this world, just as I came in...

Naked, free and without any sin!!!
 RafaDe














10 comments:

  1. Raf,

    So glad you are back and (seem to be) feeling a bit better.

    I have missed your comments on the sites we both follow. Now listen to Mark and gets lots better so you can continue to amaze and amuse as only you can. ;)

    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are Welcome, it was my pleasure.

    I'm so glad you are home and doing better. I know first hand you can only wish well someone so many times before you drive said person crazy. Then I thought what better way to make him smile than to post something that probably only he would understand the significance of, and truly appreciate. I see I finally hit pay dirt.

    Your poem packs just as big a punch the second time around as it did the first. It truly is beautiful, and I thank you for it.

    Rest easy and don't get caught on your typer by the warden or you may have to do some "Hard Time" LOL

    Love you Darling
    CoreyJo

    p.s. can i have #'s 2,4,&10 in my Easter basket, please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent pics Rafa and now that you are home take it easy especialy with the wild rants. I know your mind must have been racing with thoughts of checking out but please don't do that. I know we all can be obsessed with things like that when it comes to our health but being calm and taking things one step at a time will be more beneficial. You definitely need a blow job and or hand job but not strenuous sex for a while. Good to hear that you're home. Any results from the Docs?

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear this news Raf, what did they find? what was wrong with you?

    Anyway take it easy for now but get back on here as soon as you feel able i miss you!

    lots love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear Rafa -- so glad to hear you doing so much better! We love you, and continue to pray!

    Poem is STELLAR.

    And I PROMISE to get one off the typer to you soon!

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassy--

    I am better, MUCH better, thank you. Mark was a complete, annoying ass all weekend, but he did get me to rest, and was probably for the best.

    Sometimes, I swear, I'm tapping my typer, but it seems no one's home to read. It's always nice to know you're out there slip sliding about my sweet smelling shit.

    I know I've yet to comment on your site, but, I promise, I'll get by and drop a line sometime this week.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corey Jo--

    I should have made sure to get caught, 'cause there were no "hard times" for me this weekend. Fucked up brain or not, fucker forgets I'm ALL man! If I want to fuck, then FUCK ME, Dammit! As I said once before, shove it in and SLAMMIT!

    If others understood the significance of your post, or not, I still think they should have enjoyed his words. Plus, the pics were beautiful, just beautiful, manly, male beauty!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Denis, I know I haven't posted back to all of your comments, but, please know, I have read them all and appreciate everything you've said.

    Unfortunately, Mark must have read this comment from you as well, as there was NO satisfaction, not one ounce of hot, man action.

    BASTARD!

    I'm so horned up, I might just have to sneak up on his ass, and attack him from his muscled flanks! Problem is, I'll prolly cum in my shorts before I even get a chance to pull out my frothing dick and FUCK him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Spartan, other than that I'm fucking nuts, who the fuck knows!

    My wires have always been a bit crossed, so is it any wonder they finally sputtered out a fire or two?

    I've missed you too, but I'm feeling my old spunk back, so I, hopefully, will be by your site later today.

    I'm a bit flushed from my first workout since all this started, but I was able to finish and feeling pretty good about myself right now.

    We'll have to see how the rest of the day goes...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. FFB, you've always been so supportive of me and your prayers pack a powerful punch. Thank you for everything.

    Sorry the poetry has been so heavy as of late, but it's nice to know that, even the non-sexy ones, can be enjoyed and appreciated.

    Your promise did not disappoint! It helped me laugh and smile again, which I have been in short supply of lately.

    THANK YOU!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete