Monday, March 28, 2011

Note from Rafa:

I am in the hospital for observation.

I've been having minor seizures, combined with heat fevers. Doctors want to keep an eye on me and run more tests.

I'm cognizant, fussy, and belligerent as a horned up bull, fix'n to mount and fuck a matador's asshole. In other words...I'm fine!

I, also, want everyone  to know, that Mark, although beautiful to look at,  is not near as funny or clever with words, he can barely form proper sentences, for God's sake, but that I will feed him things to say, as my energy level and thoughts allow.

I am not allowed my typer, so I will have to go back to the stone age, putting pen to actual paper, then,  pray dingleberry does what he is told, and types EXACTLY what I tell him to type.

He's grumbling, but when I get out of here I'll know if he does it right.  If not, there will be HELL to PAY!  I'll have to sublease Spartan's dungeon for at least the next year...if not longer.

I want to thank everyone for their comments and prayers these past couple weeks, as they have helped keep me strong.  I've tried my best to keep it all together, but have finally given into the idea that something is seriously wrong.  They don't think it's cancer, but say that I am having, "unusual brain activity".  Whatever the FUCK that means! 

My prayers, currently, are being directed inward, but my thoughts are still with those of you that have come to mean so much to me over these past several months.  Sorry to be so selfish, but I figure, being gay, I'm going to Hell anyways, like tacking on a little selfishness is gonna tip the fucking scale one way or the other.

Rafa

9 comments:

  1. Fucking hell Raf! I'm sorry to hear this babe!

    Please stay as strong as a Spartan warrior for me and whatever is bugging you kick the fuck outta it for me! 'cos if i could get my hands on what was causing you all this torment.....! blood would be spilt i tell you!

    You're in the best place babe to get monitored and treated and you'll conquer this and be back on your feet with your indomitable spirit full on!

    All my thoughts are directed towards you at this hard time mate and i'm pullin' for you! Now beat the shit outta this thing!

    We all miss you on here and things just ain't the same without your great spirit and enthusiasm, get better soon love.

    lots love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rafa,

    I bet you don't even get a cute male nurse. You probably got stuck with a crusty old battle axe who'd give Nurse Rachet a run for her money.

    Well I'm not happy that this has gone so far as to put you in the hospital, but at least they are doing something instead of just waiting to see what happens next.

    I'm also glad that Mark will help you to keep us up to date on you & your health. I was going to say something about him being nice enough to help you even though apparently you can be a complete pill when your sick, but I don't want you getting your jock in a twist thinking I'm taking Marks side. So instead I'll just say: Thank you Mark, no offence, but you're no Rafa.

    I hope you feel better soon. Try to relax and keep thinking poitive thoughts.

    Love & Prayers for you Darling.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    p.s. Since you're so Hell bent on going to hell for being gay I'll stop trying to convince you otherwise. Without a doubt I'm going there myself, I know now that when we do go at least we'll have each other to laugh with! ♥U

    p.s.s. Plus all that kick ass stuff Spartan said.ツ

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.S.S. I know, I'm a girl so I have to nag. Just wanted to tell you, I'm sending a midget angel to watch over you. Though she may cause more mischif than provide comfort. Anyways, she's yours and watching over you for me. Just beware when you're walking around with your bum hanging out your gown, she likes to smack naked butts!! ♥U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Raf,

    We will be sure to harass Mark for you.

    Relax, stay strong, we will be here when you get back. ;)

    p.s. - You know only the best people get into hell, I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, here goes...

    Spartan, you've got enough testosterone, to fuck a bear back to life...I've heard, bearier the better, with you!

    Corey Jo, thanks a lot, my penis just shriveled up 3 inches.

    P.S. Those two will get along fine, send her on over and I'll hold him down.

    Sassy, to harass is human. To get even divine.

    Rafa (and Mark)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a punk! LOL And here I thought I was being witty. Man I can't win for losing here. First I have a swampy ditch, then I'm old, now I make dicks shrivel! Man Sailor Sam must be a super hero to have lasted 11 years with me. Maybe I'm like kryptonite to gay men?

    I'm so glad you're feeling better. With only a few lines you have managed to brighten my day and lighten my Soul.

    Love & Prayers for you Darling

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    p.s. Thanks Mark, she'll need all the help she can get, she's short! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Rafa, I am hoping that you DO get a hot male nurse...Nurse Goodbody! I hate that you are going through this...but glad you are in the hospital...let them find out what's going on, and I pray they make a pill for what ails you! Many prayers and much love, to you and Mark as well.

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Corey Jo, don't worry about Mark, even without the 3 inches, he's got PLENTY to play with!

    FFB, thanks for your kind words and prayers. All is well, and I'm back home just itching to see that rhyme you promised. It looks deleted, I hope you're not rescinding!!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete