Monday, March 7, 2011

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

Satisfaction...I try and I try, but I just can't lie...
A girl says "Hi!", and I just say "Bye!"
I can't get no, da da DA...SATISFACTION, da da Da!

When I'm walking down the street
And a Christian I do meet
He bars my way with something to tell
That if I don't change, I'm going to Hell
I can't get no, da da da...Satisfaction, da da Da!

Satisfaction...I try and I try, but I just can't lie
A girl in a dress, I will not buy, I'm going to Hell, 'cause I'd rather fry
I can't get no, da da DA...SATISFACTION, da da DA!

When I'm cruising the intenet
I'm not looking at naked girls, nor shoot'n out my fat pearls
I like my boys cute with sexy curls
Their chests covered with spunky hurls
I can't get no, da da DA...SATISFACTION, da da DA!

I can't get no satisfaction,
When I get some girl reaction, all I get is cock refraction
Gotta get me some hot man action!
'Cause I try and I try, but I just can't lie
Be with a girl, and I'd rather die!
I can't get no, da da DA...SATISFACTION, da da DA!

When I'm riding 'bout the bed,
and I'm stroking this and I'm poking that...
wishing for a cat that wields  a bat, hard and thick and super fat
A man can dream as he sends his cream
I can't get no,oh no no NO!  SATISFACTION!  

GOTTA GET ME SOME HOT MAN ACTION!


4 comments:

  1. LOL! well what can i say Raf? you're even gonna outdo Jagger and Richards now, "cock refraction" aw man that line had me on the fucking floor!

    Awesome stuff love! and the pics were damn good as well.

    Gotta go! i've got a date with an 8.5 inch circumferance monster buttplug! wish me luck!

    lots love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa,

    I love it. You're really gettin back in the groove darling. My heart smiles to see you rhyming again.

    The photos are extra hot tonight as well. Of course, tattoo whore that I am, #1 is fucking hot! #6 is about as sexy as they make 'em. And also the b&w's are great.

    Great post Darling,
    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    p.s. I edited my post. You might want to take a gander at it when you get a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo yo YO, Spartan MAN, I thought you might enjoy a little British invasion!

    I love the lyrics to music from the golden age of rock n' roll...not only was it some amazing music back then, but most of those dudes aren't given enough credit for their words, all are true poets in their own right.

    I guess, far be it for me to bastardize around with 'em, but I just can't help myself! I love word play, and they make for a great puzzle.

    Keep smiling, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Corey Jo, when I'm happy and horny, the rhymes flow like wildebeests in the spring time, fucking and frolicking about. But, when I'm blue, the rhymes flow like a stopped up toilet full of foul, diarrhea infested shit!

    So, if I ever don't post for an extended period of time, best check your toilet for spoilage.

    The dude in pic#6 is so fucking hot, I might have to break of vow or three...

    Rafa

    P.S. I checked out your edited post, and, it was definitely as good as advertised. BTW, I did like your original idea with the time line, it was cute, I was just a) being an ass (sorry, when it's this appled, I just can't help myself) and b) thought it could of had a few more frolics involved.

    ReplyDelete