Monday, March 21, 2011

Wrastlemania

If I haven't mentioned how much I love Mark lately, then SHAME THE FUCK ON ME! 

As those of you that regularly read my posts may already know, I've been experiencing some unexplained fainting and dizzy spells as of late (Corey Jo thinks I might have gotten knocked up, but she forgets, my shitter is no place for a baby.  One has gotta be all man to go in or out of my sweet assed, turtle's cove).  

But I digress,  Mark has truly been my hero these past 10 days or so.  Commuting a 2-2 1/2 hour trip back and forth every day, so he can be with me, take time out of his own busy schedule and drive me to my tests and appointments, AND put up with my foul, pent-up, frustration induced tantrums with nary a complaint.  Fuck, I wasn't even putting out for the fucker!!

So Sunday morning came around, it was raining and miserable here in sunny So Cal, and without even asking, Mark grabs the lease, whistles for our(?) dog, and takes her out for her business.  Still a bit groggy and tired from my whatever the fuck it is, I realize a) I'm feeling better than I have in days, b) I'm finally feeling a little blood come back to my dick and c) it's SUNDAY and time for our WRASTLEMANIA!!! 

I know Mark, I know he wasn't going to push me past my limits, and up till this point, I couldn't even get on the treadmill without feeling dizzy.  So I knew he wasn't planning on our weekly ritual of wrastling about.  Getting up with a stretch and a quick pee, I throw on my jock from the last time I tried to exercise (mostly clean, but ripened just enough for my manly stank to rise to my nostrils) and put a clean one of his on the door knob to our bedroom.  

Feeling a little out of breath, I lie back down and wait for his return.  As I start to slightly nod off, I hear him come in and rustle about the house, getting the dog food out, and talking to her like she's human, and, finally, coming to the bedroom door, where, I am sure, he sees his jock hanging.  I can't help but picture him outside, shit ass grin on his face, as he completely disrobes, his thick cock plumping with excitement, and, bending at the knees, pulling up his wonderfully tight, perfect fitting jock.  Ass sticking out the open, strapped back and his plumped up cock stuffed and bulging out of the pouch.  The pictures in my mind seem to rejuvenate both my energy level and my own pouch enclosed cock.

When he comes in, he doesn't pounce, but looks at me with concern, "You sure...?"

I give him my most convincing scowl, "Bring it on, BITCH!"

Proud chest pumping, thick arms and shoulders bull rushing towards me, he dives onto the bed, slices his heavy forearms against my legs, and quickly drops me to the bed.  I'm feeling overwhelmed, but I do my best to grapple and fight against his strength.  Normally, we're pretty equal, different strength's and weaknesses, but equal in overall abilities.  However, this day, I am quickly over-matched, finding myself de-jocked, on my back and jock-tied like a hog with his now sweaty, once cock stuffed pouch, wrapped about my face.  

FUCK, but I HATE to LOSE!!!

His muscled body was far from lathered, as he made such quick work of me, but, with blood pumping, his body was warm and inviting as he wormed his way in between my legs, bound at the ankles along with my wrists, and, putting his full weight across my chest and abs, he reaches with his lips to my ears and whispers, "You ok, Rafi?"  

A little out of breath, and feeling a little light headed, I give a muffled groan, as I feel the HEAT from his cock, burning at my hole.

"Yeah, horny, so fucking horny.  I haven't cum in DAYS!"

With his cock still lodged at my hole, his fat head slippery with his fluids, I feel his breath move from my ears, as his lips travel across my neck, down to my pointy nubs, along the ridge of my rib cage, across my flat stomach, and finally to my turgid, red and flaring cock.  

"OH, FUCK!"  

I had almost forgot what it was like to be played, his magical lips brushing at my head as his tongue did flips along the length of my cock.  Now, dizzy with lust and arching my back, I let loose not only my pent up cum, but my pent up fear, anxiety, love and angst that has filled my days for the past couple of weeks.  I had a massive over load and zero control of it, as I spurted and shot my love into my beautiful Mark's sucking lips and swallowing throat.  

I might have had a small black out, as I came, but I wasn't about to tell him THAT.  I knew Mark needed some release, too, and  I wanted him to use me for his pleasure. 

"Fuck me, Mark.  I gots the itch! FUCK ME NOW!"

I think he knew I was struggling, putting on a good face, but, like my good soldier, he lubed my ass up, and shoved that big fucking dick up my ass, just how I like it.  Legs still in the air, he un-bound my ankles and wrists, and rested my legs on his shoulders.  Then, proceeded to push and pull along the walls of my burning ass, fucking me to Heaven and dropping his thick load into my Hell bound ass, as I sprayed a second load all the fuck over myself.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and recovering from my exertions, and meditating my thoughts on today's appointment with the brain doctor.  

No real new news, on the fainting front, but I am now scheduled to get an MRI of my brain.  It's scheduled for Wednesday.
I won't lie, I'm more than a little scared...







14 comments:

  1. Hey Rafa,

    You must be feeling better, you're making fun of me again!! ツ

    I love hearing about your wrastling matches with Mark. I'm not sorry you lost, only the reason you were so easy to beat. It does an ego good to lose a sporting match once in a while. ツ

    Hopefully your MRI does for you what mine did for me. What ever my issue was it went away just before the scan. The MRI showed nothing & I felt 100% better. That is until I got the bill for an MRI!

    Feel better and look out for tomorrows post. It's "a real corker" as Spartan would say.

    Love, Hugs, Prayers & Positive Thinking for you Darling.

    Love,
    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post today Raf.

    Take a breath and let all the bad shit go love. We all have our fingers crossed :)

    As an aside, if you keep having these issues and they find nothing, ask for a catscan of your thyroid.

    I knew a guy who had a sudden onset of fainting/dizzy spells. They tested him for over 18 months and couldn't find the reason. The docs were repeating tests and the nuclear tech was off on his positioning on the chest scan. They got a good look at his upper chest/throat and found his thyroid had a large goiter that was basically choking him out.
    Simply surgery and he was back to normal pretty quick.

    BTW, you can post pics of Adam Killian (next to last pic) any damn time at all. ;)
    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Raf and I hope it is not serious. Should you be getting an ass pounding or taking it easy? I am not going to tell you what you should be doing but seeing your doctor and getting the tests could put many fears to rest. Anyway, take care.

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Raf i hope you get good news tomorrow, i'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you and hopefully they get to the bottom of what's bothering you.

    Spartan is sending the force to be with you tomorrow, banish fear from your heart!

    lotsa love from Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corey Jo, it's nice to know that my dieing memory of you will be that of you siding with Mark, AGAIN!

    Oh well...everyone always seems to love him more, such is life...

    My own fucking mother thinks he's the cats meow. Mark this and Mark that, "If he just wasn't gay, he'd be PERFECT for your cousin, Denise! He's so well mannered, handsome...darling, he's just darling!"

    Well...FUCK YOU ALL! He's MINE, so NAAaaH!

    Rafa

    P.S. Now that I've had my tantrum, thanks for your post today! Unfortunately, my dick just isn't what it once was, but I know if it was working proper, I would have messed in my jock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassy, thanks for the note. I've been going nuts, frantically searching the internet for information as to what could be going on. I'll keep this in mind, in hopes the brain scan comes up empty. I think I can deal with about anything but losing my brains or my brawn. Well, that and my dick, of course...a man's gotta fuck!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Denise, I've missed you! It means a lot to me, knowing you're out there and watching what I do. Sunday took a lot out of me, but, in the end, I'm glad I did it. Mark deserved a little fun, and, believe me, I have not been much fun lately.

    I really just want to get this brain scan over with. I'd almost rather it be bad news than no news at all. At least then I know I can fight what ever the fuck it is!

    Thanks for you words--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're the BEST, Spartan! I can feel your strength clear 'cross the pond.

    I know everything will be fine, I just need to have some hope!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dear Rafa, please be assured of my prayers and positive, loving thoughts. I am here for you always, and for Mark too.

    MUCH LOVE, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you, Corey Jo? Do you? I mean, really, too much love might just saturate my soul. Then, where the fuck would that leave me?!? There'd be no room for any hate!!

    It's ok, though, I understand, Mark doesn't have near the foulness combined, I have spewing from either one of my ends.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, FFB, as akways, I feel your prayers! No worries, though, I'm gonna beat this thing even if it kills me!

    So glad you're back up with Both your blogs!

    Bless you--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope all goes well today, dear Rafa. PRAYERS!

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete