Friday, June 15, 2012

SMILES From Above:


Father's prideful eyes

Looking down, he sees himself
Smiling up at him


My Pop died when I was just a teenager.  A day doesn't go by that I don't miss him and wish him here.  Each night my prayer is answered, for I feel him in my spirit with every breath I take.  

I feel my father's spirit shine
As he smiles from high above
I feel his soul as part of mine
As he fills me with his love

Now, this being a gay blog, I don't know how many of y'all out there are father's.  Lord knows it's not something I'll ever experience, but, if you are (my dick has surely been in stranger places than a smelly ol' vag)...  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!!  

NOW, on to a little peaky poo at some men I wouldn't poke'n at some holes with...YUMMY!!!















2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think, the older we get, the more of a Father we are...to our younger friends...at least that's my experience...but then again, I am 47, and some of my contemporaries are grandfathers already!

    I lost my own dad when I was 22, so I can resonate with you, my love. I miss him still. My grandfather, my dad's dad, died a few years ago. It's strange to have no one to send Father's Day greetings to. I did text my brother, who has three children, and he was enjoying his day in the pool with a beer! Things change,,,

    Much Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. FFB:
    Thanks, my friend. It is tough, and my siblings are starting to have kids and families too. I sent an e-mail with a card to my oldest brother and to my twin sister's husband, who have kids.

    The only thing that really bugs me about being gay, is the not having any kids thing. It's something my siblings and best friends from home will all have and experience, that I just won't understand to the same extent. Oh well, what's a boy to do with an apple'd ass with a penchant for dick?!?!?

    Be blessed with SMILES--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete