Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spilt My Wad

Just like milk, there's no sense crying over a little spilt wad of manly fun.  Just throw those unders in the laundry basket and lie down for a nap.

I was feeling so exuberant in my commentaries earlier today, I've plum run out of shit to say AND my goddamn brain hurts!

That's the bad part about starting to feel better and more like your old self, you start pushing yourself with work and fun, to the point that, without realizing it, you're just wore out.

I've started going regularly to an acupuncturist, to help ease some of my brain fatigue and, sorry Mark, started weening myself off the medicine.  It's a little scary, as I don't want another episode of craziness, but I can't live feeling numb or zonked out all the time.  I got shit to do, activities to play and, of course, a WHOLE LOTTA ASS TO BE FUCK'N!

Last night, I got out on the tennis court for the first time in, like, FOREVER.  Played a round of doubles with some buddies, and, although a bit rusty in my movements, played pretty well.  We ended up losing the match, but, by the end, I was start'n to get my spin ball under control and my forehand drive down the alley for a winner was really zipping with movement.  Sweating, muscles popping, cock surging with blood and huge shit ass grin on my face, you'd a thought I won Wimbledon!  

Anyway, if you wanna read some fun stuff about stick stuffed assholes,  bloodied panties and the perfect poop, be sure to click on the comments from yesterday's post.  Life's hard enough with some laughs, but downright impossible without them. So join me, as  it definitely tickled my inside and had my endorphins popping all the fuck about!













12 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you finally got back on the court. Sorry I pooped your creativity out earlier, but it was fun wasn't it! ;)

    Hope you have a good night Darling

    Love You,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Raf, ya better watch you're not pushin' it too much with work and all the rest.

    My fave pic is 7th from the end, lucky swine getting that ripe cock n' ball smell right in his nostrils!Mmmmmmm! Great!

    love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. No frets, Corey Jo!

    It's a bit of a double edged sword for me right now. The point of the blog, is to create some dialog, playing off of everyone's comments and coming up with some funny back and forth banter. Problem is, I gotta have enough energy to do a post, in order to get any goddamn comments!

    I wanted to advertise the comments section, because, I think anyway, that some people miss out on some of the best stuff. Granted there aren't any horny cocks to froth over, but, personally, word play gets me totally lathered up!

    Sometimes, the perfect word, placed in the perfect spot, is almost as satisfying as having the perfect cock, standing tall and proud, reaching deeper, fuller, wider...occupying space you didn't think possible, or even knew existed. Tickling your insides from the far reaches of your soul, to deep within your tumbling balls, to the very tippy top of your own hard, frothing mushroomed head, whilst your ass, twittering with lust, massages that very same cock for all its manly goodness!

    ...oh, sorry, WOO, uhm...kleenex?

    Maybe you, being a girl, don't understand all of that, but, surely, it makes you want the point...RIGHT?

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Spartan, before you get your jock all twisted in a wad, I promise you that I'm fine. I just get tired sometimes, and have to slow myself down a bit.

    You have to know, just like your training, the only way to get your body to adjust and get stronger, is to push your limits. That's all I'm doing. Two steps forward, one step back...three steps forward, one step back...

    I knew you'd like that pic, my Sweet, as that truly is a ripe cock and ball set, just a trigger away from 'sploding all the fuck over the place.

    I can't thank you enough for all your testosterone infused good wishes!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! Yeah, it makes me want the point alright, and as soon as Sailor Sam gets home I'm gonna get the point, too!!

    Even being only a girl your erotic words can still invoke arousal upon my body and my mind. Maybe I'm a freak or just unique, but your words are always Magnifique!


    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Rafa, we all need some fun now and then. Never mind that little bit of spilt cum, cause it ain't nothin' to cry over. Put those cummy undies in the effin wash. If Tide don't lighten it and Cheer don't briten it, then FUG EM.
    Nice pics too. Send over the fourth dude with the goggles around his neck cause I like the way he's pointing at my yap. I could use a stiffy in me right about now.

    Denis.

    By the spontanious writings you've posted here I can tell you are or are very well on your way to your regular self.

    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rafa,

    So glad you are feeling better man. Remember to ease yourself back into the game. Relapse is not allowed.

    It's been funny watching you fuss at CoreyJo. You guys are silly, but it is good.
    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, look at you Corey Jo!

    I didn't know women could even think straight whilst dream'n about a big ol' dick pounding at their ass, let alone throw out a rhyme with fingers diddling about their ditch.

    You GO, girlfriend!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Denis, I'm not gonna let a little cum get in the way of wearing my favorite jock. Cum be damned, let it share the pouch from which it came!

    Hooked on phonics, my ass, dude with the goggles gots a fishing pole I can really sink my hole onto!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know Sassy, unfortunately, that just isn't how I rumble and roll. I'd rather put it all out there for one hour, and sleep for twelve, than plod my dizzy ass along all fucking day and get nothing done.

    I do love being a smart ass, but people jonesing over my taut, appled smart ass... THAT gits my bone a bone'n amd my ditch a twitch'n for a right hard fuck in the ASS!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dude, seriously, were you raised in a barn?

    Yes, seeing big bulges and wet hunks bikinis is hot and all, but maybe you should ease into that kind of a conversation with a couple pleasantries.

    I don't know..."Hi, I think you're SUPER HOT! Can I lick the sweat of your big, bouncing man balls?"

    Fuck'n Something...PLEASE!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete