Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Power of "O"

Love to the power of "O"

Open yourself not to receive love 
Open yourself not to give love
but...
Open yourself to BE love


Love to the power of "O"...

be it the perfectly hollowed "O" of swollen lips wrapped about a cylindrical cock.

be it the perfectly ringed anus, open and pouting with anticipation of what's to cum.

be it two people, regardless of sex, perfectly encircled within the making of love...giving all of oneself to the point of empty while, simultaneously, being filled to the point of overflowing.

Within the circle,
where does one's giving of love end?  
where does one's receiving of love begin?  
Or, 
when union'd in love, is it a constant?
created by sparks
churned by passions,
transcended by lovers
to the power of "O" 
that has always been 
and will always be? 
(or, at least 'till I cum all over my damn self!)

Love to the power of "O" must be...
 nourished to grow, 
powered to flow,
fucked to blow
(mindlessly so, from body, heart and soul) 

Be one with the power,
Always turning, never yearning!
Become the circle,
Open yourself and feel the POWER!
RafaDe
























12 comments:

  1. O Rafa,

    Beautiful, simply beautiful. *sniff* Seriously, a very touching piece.

    Great post today Darling. Sexy photos to go with the beautiful words.

    I'll take #5, #12 & the boys in the tub! Mmmm...mmmmm..MMM!!

    Loveya
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corey Jo,

    *sniff*? I know you ain't crying, Missie!

    You calling BULLSHIT! on me?

    Sniffle and snuff all you want, darl'n, but you'll find nothing but the sweet musk of a freshly fucked man, wrapped in a sheen of O!

    as in...

    O! SWEET JESUS, REIN IN ME!

    HaHa!

    Rafa

    P.S. all good choices, Corey Jo, but tie ALWAYS goes to my sweet, sexy boys from TEXAS! I also really like the horned up boy with the helping finger to show EXACTLY where he would like me to put IT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miky,

    Again with, OMG!!! Hmmm...??

    OMG...

    a) I've cum, and I can't get it up!
    b) There's a DICK in my ASS!!
    c) TOOT! TOOT! Freight train's a CUMM'N!
    d) Big balls of THUNDER be cracking at my ass chops!
    e) What the FUCK, Rafa?!? Why do you keep asking me these stupid ass questions? Just shut up and blow me, already!

    HaHa!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Hahahahahha... :D

    So... obviously the first one, but that's not so much specific... Mmm... Ok, today i choose option "e"!!! Ready?!?!?!? HAhahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miky,

    Yes, "a" is an unfortunate reality that can only be cured with a little relaxation, time, and a hot 'n horny mouth, drooling to go another round!

    In the end, I knew your horny heart would go for "e", mainly because I always put the best answers last, but also because I've been told all too often that I should put my mouth to better use...stop with all the talking and SUCK MY DICK!

    I'd be in Heaven, if I could figure a way to talk AND suck dick at the same time!

    HaHa!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Rafa, i don't know... That seems so hard... The only thin we can do is exercise, exercise and exercise... Hahahahah :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shit, Miky, practice tap dancing your dick across my pearly whites and watch your cock get torn into a bloody mess!

    The only talking going on whilst your cock is blocking up my wind pipe, will be my ass toot toot'n with lust for your freight train to stop revving its engine and take me for a FUCKING RIDE!

    ALL ABOARD!!

    HaHa!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Become the Circle"

    My poor little brain wants to run itself in horny damn cirlces while thinking about all the delicious ways to get me and my partner(s) off.

    Loved the hockey stick and Adam pics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, man! That make my morning soo hard and i have to go to the supermarket... How i can do??? :P°°°

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sassy,

    Stop spinning about like a hen with its clit in a bind! Be one with the circle and let that roostered cock roast in your ring of fire and bring the "O" to YOU!

    Rafa

    P.S. That's what I call a garden burst'n with my favorite fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Miky, there's a reason male peacocks have all that beautiful plumage spread out for all the world to see...to get LAID!

    FYI, if you want to get felt up for ripeness, hang yourself tall and proud in the fruit section, and pray for boys adept in the art of squeezing without bruising.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete