Monday, June 6, 2011

Should I Be A Fool To Cry?

Late last night, after a slight of hand and a bit of silken mumbo jumbo, I found myself in the throes of a magician’s act.  His wand playing tricks inside my magic hatch, and OH, what tricks they were; mirrors a smoke’n, his big dick a stroke’n, not once did his token EVER stop poke’n!

Abracadabra! He sluices me in half as I’m parted and moved. 

Hocus Pocus! He puts fire in my loins and an insatiable itch in my ass. 

Kalamazam!  He Juggles my balls and plays such games with my ring; I’m a hypnotized whore, barking like a dog, purring like a pampered puss and bouncing about like a hen with its rooster chopped off!   

But…, as with all his silly acts, it all ends with his rabbit done dying up my gas chamber and disappearing into a stream of blustering blow.  Then, both he and his withering wand leave me for another space and time.

Should I be a fool to cry?

I’ve got such a beautiful man
He comes and he goes, through my highs and my lows
He may travel and roam, but he always knows home
When he comes back, and we’re done in the sack
I break like a bubble and tell him my trouble
He holds me so fine as I mumble and whine
You know what he says? He says…
Rafi, you’re a fool to cry!
I love you so much
and I don’t wonder why
Look at me, Baby, I won’t tell a lie!

Should I be a fool to cry?

RafeDe

















6 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet Rafa,

    A wonderful Rafa original; funny, sexy, and soulful. I love it.

    And be you a fool or not, I'd cry too. At least you know he knows who & where his home, & heart,is.

    Sexy photos to go with sexy words. Gotta say overall I love the second to last, kneeling with the cross. Just makes me want to corrupt him oh so bad...

    Loveya Darling
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Raf.

    All of the pictures were enticing but the mussed boy on the divan is incredibly erotic as is the B&W pic of the man nuzzling his lover's cock.

    Beautiful.
    Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And the photos ain't bad either! ;-)

    I love the GIF!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Corey Jo, from my end (literally), I'd rather cum me a river than cry one. Even if I have to lift my dick sated self out of bed and wash the sheets, it's always more fun to drip from my ass chops then my eyeballs.

    For me, there's something so perfectly picturesque about the last three boys... one propped in the saddle ready to be strapped in tight, the second having the light of God shine down on him, and the last cracking that perfect, toothless smile as he bends in to make sure the water is JUST RIGHT for his sweet, supple sun kissed skin.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy,

    I wouldn't mind being the one that gave that boy his "just fucked" look, as he does wear it awful well!

    I wouldn't mind chafing my dick a might, either, as I scoop my junk from his whiskered chops to his sweet, cum suckling lips. What can I say, I'm a giver at heart!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, FFB that GIF has one cock a roostering and the other COCK-A-DOODLE-DOING 'till both their heads blasts off!

    Turn them boys into hens by chopping 'em off, and it just wouldn't be as hot!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete