Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Guest Writer II

A few months ago, our famed FlipFlopsBoy, of FlipFlopsBoyII, wrote me a poem about my beautiful Mark and our re-budding relationship.  I was very moved by his thoughts, and posted his poem for everybody to see.  Well, again, FFB has come through with his thoughts on what has been transpiring over the last week or so, and thought I would post this poem, as well.

I hope you know, FFB, how wonderful it was to get this in my inbox today, and how much it is appreciated.  For everyone that enjoys his words, send him a line of thanks from both of us, and encourage him to continue to write from his heart.

Rafa



Falling In Love
Falling In Love is a curious thing
It can make your heart, soul and spirit sing
Or at times, much sorrow and sadness bring
Why is it so complicated?
And often makes us so frustrated?
Maybe LOVE is over-rated?
Years seem to pass like the proverbial wind
And sometimes you wish God would choose to send
A lover, a partner, a soul-mate, a friend
You pray and you look and you watch all the time
For the man with which you might bind
Why in the end does it seem such a crime?
Why is it so complicated?
And often makes us so frustrated?
Maybe LOVE is over-rated?
But then our true humanity becomes real
And we allow someone our hearts to steal
so we think he's the ONE, but what's really the deal?
Is it in God's plan, or simply MY will?
'Not Meant To Be' is swallowing a hard pill
We can only discern in the quiet and the still
Why is it so complicated?
And often makes us so frustrated?
Maybe LOVE is over-rated?
But how do we stop our hearts from racing?
And how can we cease from constant pacing?
And worrying what our spirits are facing?
Perhaps he's a friend from a long time ago
Or a boy that we met on the lowly down low
Friends say the same, 'Man, Take It Slow'
Why is it so complicated?
And often makes us so frustrated?
Maybe LOVE is over-rated?
But the clock keeps ticking, no matter our pace
And we strive to keep running to finish the race
And make our goal one particular face
In the end it's a gamble, and always will be
To find the true man who only wants ME
So we ride the waves on that choppy sea
Why is it so complicated?
And often makes us so frustrated?
Maybe LOVE is over-rated?
And hope and pray that one day we'll know
The love we desire is no longer our foe
And perhaps that's the wisdom of 'Taking It Slow'
--For Rafa
With Love, FlipFlopsBoy, 1/31/2011

























13 comments:

  1. You and FFB should team up and pen a book of poems and rhymes. Now what shall we call it? " RAMBLINGS FROM THE GAY HOOD " Just a thought. If it doesn't fit, the one finger salute will sufffice. Hey, now that your aunt doesn't give you any more meatballs or sausage you can always get some from these dudes as I believe they are very willing to comply. Haha. I wish I had some.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work from FFB, lovely poem and a real roaring horny set of pics Raf!

    I was goin' to tell you my faves but there's too many to list!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey Jo, "very nice..."??? Did you see the fourth pic down of the dude with the muscled chest and the tats? HELLO, dude had wings bursting from his man pubes, for God's sake, and all I get is very nice?

    That's IT...NO MORE TATS FOR YOU!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Denise, fuck the one finger salute, I'm thinking the one eyed monster salute, spitting at your man chops!

    Rafa

    P.S. I'd tell ya to go get yourself some, but then I might not hear from you again for another month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya', Spartan, there are quite a few "favs", but the one that puts the icing on my hard, throbbing bone HAS to be the one third from the bottom. That is one beautiful round, mound of cock bound sliver and crack, with a nice fuzzy taint and just a whisper of balls to cum.

    MeFUCKINGyowzaaAHhh!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rafa Honey, I'm sorry. Yes I saw him. Please don't put me on the black list. You have to forgive me, I was still choking back my emotions from the poem that I didn't know what to say.

    I'll post extra pictures of big jucie cocks for you today. Just don't black list me PLEASE!!!!

    Lustfully Yours
    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright, Corey Jo, since I've been in such a forgiving mood as of late (it's gitt'n to be an annoying habit) and you were, obviously, a bit preoccupied with your b-day boy stirring your stew, I'll forgive this once.

    But, if it happens again, remember, it's not just you that will suffer, but EVERYONE that loves a beautifully painted, hot, muscled stud will suffer right along with you. And, trust me, I'll be sure to forward the hate mail right to your inbox...and I'm not talk'n 'bout the fishy one betweenst your legs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Sir,
    Thank You Sir,
    Won't happen again Sir.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oye, Corey Jo, if only you had a big penis and a deep voice, I'd totally shoot my wad hearing those words uttered.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't be sorry, you can't help what you cum with. As long as you cum with thoughts of a big penis and a deep voice, you're alright with me!

    Even if not, you'd still be good, but I can't imagine why you'd be stopping by this lair of manliness, if it wasn't for some man meat to float your boat; no matter how small, no matter how saucy...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww thanks Rafa, I like you too!

    I always cum to a rock hard cock. Be it in my puss, mind, hand, ass or mouth, But always to a cock!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete