Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the Air?

Papa, how do you know when love's in the air...

...with cum in my hair?


NO?!?

...with a dick in my lair?

NO?!?

...when I shoot off like a flare?

NO?!?

...well, then how, Papa, how do I know, when love's in the air?!?

Squeeze ME...WHAT?  When eyes say they care...?  

What FUCKING ever...give me a cock and a juicy sack of cum filled balls, and I'll suck and I'll fuck and all blow that fuckers mind into next fucking month. Eyes so glazed over, he doesn't care if I piss in his god forsaken toilet of a mouth, let alone giving a shit for my cock stained ass!

CARE...Oye, whatever...

























4 comments:

  1. Rafa, lots of lovelies tonight.

    #4 is just beautiful all around. #17 Extremely hot. #21 Too fucking funny!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO! great funny stuff Rafa, i can't go that sentimental lovey dovey stuff! give me a spunking cock throbbing and jerking as it shoots it's creamy delights any day!

    So many magical pics too that i can't pick out a fave, there's too many faves!

    lots love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Corey Jo, you are correct, there are a whole passel of lovlies; manly and sexy and horny, to boot.

    I think my favorite is #6, not only handsome, with a great quarter shaped nips, but I love the shot with him showing the crack of his ass, the whisper of taint and his plump balls sitting high and perky, ready to be drained.

    Oh, and I do love a dare, especially when it has anything to do with entering into the forbidden land of man ass.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, listen to you spout off, Spartan, all rough and tumble on the outside, but frothy and sweet as syrupy sap on the inside. You'd probably cum in your unders if the right piece of aged, perfectly tenderized, grade A beef looked you in the eye, opened wide and spouted off his love noises to you...the sounds of liquid "spalt" resounding in your ears.

    Too many "faves" or none turned round the spit long enough to get your juices truly flowing?

    Just playing, you know I love you--

    Baby Rafa

    ReplyDelete