Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Boner Buster

I was horned up and in dire need of some phone sex with my boy, Mark.  I had come to the conclusion the other night that I was going to make some sort of commitment to him, and had staved off getting me a lil' something on the side while Mark was out of town.  Anyways, I give him a ring on his cell, knowing it was late NY time, but fuck it, I needed some relief and Mark gives GREAT phone.  So I'm butt naked on my bed, computer up and tuned to one of my favorite gay blog sites, and was already strumm'n my pole in anticipation.  Finally, the fucker picks up, I can hear him fumbling a bit and breathing kinda hard.  My cock immediately smells a rat, but I keep my hopes up that he's either rushing over to get my call or maybe he's doing a little self manipulation on himself. 

"Hey, Rafa, hold on a sec, ok?"  Then, a bit muffled, "It's ok, just my boy Rafa calling, keep it up, your doing just fine down there."

Back with me, I can picture him with a big 'ol smile on his face, "Dude, I got me a sweet little midnight snack as a treat for my last night in the city.  Fuck if he ain't the cutest thing look'n up at me with his baby blues and my big dong snaked down his throat."

On the outside, I give a smile and say, "You dirty dawg.  You're gonna get fat if you keep up with these late night snacks, they'll go right to your middle.

Inside, I was totally miserable and my dick quickly shrank to a limp noodle.

"Shit," he laughs back, "only thing gitt'n fat is my my big 'ol dick!"  

"Hey," he continues, "you wannna listen in?  I think this one's gonna be a screamer."

"No, dude, I'm wiped out, I just called to get your flight info for tomorrow. I never got your e-mail with your itinerary."

"Oh...ok."  He sounds a little dejected and adds, "You ok, Rafa?   You sound kinda down."

"No, I'm fine man.  Just got a big presentation to give tomorrow... I gotta hit the sack.  Send me your shit, or you'll be stuck cabb'n it home."

We say our goodbyes, and, no longer in the mood, shut down my computer and try to settle myself down with a little Sports Center before calling it a night.

As I drift off, I promise myself it's ok...he doesn't know that things are different now, the relationship has changed.  But he will once he gets home tomorrow night, or... at least he will once I've had a chance to fuck the living shit out of him first.

2 comments:

  1. Apart fro your excellent parae of handsome dudes, cock ass cum and loving, your writings and poetry are not bad. At least the poetry conveys the message. Thanks

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denis, thanks for all your comments tonight! Couldn't agree with you more about all the sweet cock and ass; really gets me frothed up somthing fierce.
    Sorry you're not luv'n my poetry (although not bad is better than all bad), but it's really just for shits and giggles.

    Keep on strok'n, my cock luv'n friend!

    ReplyDelete