Thursday, September 16, 2010

7 Wonders

I was recently reading today's blog by Artistry of Male (AOM), which is, by the way, a truly beautiful site; filled with beautiful men and beautiful, spiritual thoughts.  Truly a great site that everyone, even irreverant bastards like myself, can go to for a peaceful peek at hot, heart stopping, sensuous  men.  Peaceful AND cock throbbing Hot?!? You bet your ass, check it out, if you haven't already, and you'll see what I mean.

Anyways... today's post was about the 7 wonders of the world, and how a student changed the concept, going from man made wonders to sensations, ie sight, touch, etc.  

So, I'm like, FUCK... I'm a smart guy, I can do this, too.  Let me put down MY 7 Wonders of the world.

Well.... let just say, I've had a much, MUCH harder time than I originally thought.  The first "wonder" is easy: #1 is undoubtedly my rock hard cock, pulsing with life and vigor.  Great, right?  Nothing more wondrous than being able to reach down; morning, noon or night, and cop a feel off my hard dick.  

NOT!!!

My God damned dick keeps distracting me to finish the fucking list.  I write down the word "dick"; then my cock starts jumping, I have to rub one out, my mind gets all fuzzy and I forget where I left off.  So, FUCK... I gotta start all over again... I write down "dick", start thinking about my rock hard cock...ay yi yi.... I give UP!!


I rubbed one more out and took a nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment