Monday, September 13, 2010

Answer me THIS...

Granted, I don't live in a what would be considered a true  "gay" community nor do I have a ton of experience in the lifestyle, but I have noticed in the couple of years that I have been actively gay, that almost no one ever admits to taking a cock up their ass.

What's up with that...?!?   If ALL the guys I talk to are fuck'n around, then SOMEONE has to be taking some dick up their precious, perfectly tight assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not spreading wide with thighs to the skies for any dick that brushes my way and I am definitely quicker to the idea of fucking a dude than gett'n fucked.  That being said, when I'm in a relationship with a guy, and we've spent time together, in the bedroom and out, a bond begins and trust is established.  Once that happens, you better believe fucking is gonna be on the menu... both sampling from the platter AND serving it UP!

The first time you open yourself up for a man can be, and is, scary, but when it's right... when you're wrapped up tight in your man's arms and you feel his desire for you poking at your ass, when you have the indescribable hollow feeling that only his rock hard cock can fill; there is no better sensation on earth than feeling him enter you...no better gift than opening yourself up for him... he is inside of you and forever a part of you.

To each his own, some guys are tops only, and that's fine, but they gotta be fucking someone.  

Who is it?  Where are you? Am I truly alone on an fuckless island, my ass tainted from cock; dirty like the driven snow?


No comments:

Post a Comment