Monday, September 20, 2010

Missing you...

Mark is my best friend, work out buddy, and my favorite fuck in the whole wide world.  He has been my first in everything gay; first kiss with a boy; first dick I ever rubbed (that wasn't my own, of course), sucked and swallowed; first ass I ever licked, fingered and fucked and, of course, first dude I ever let anywhere near my own perfectly tight, virgin asshole.  


He was there for me as I freaked out about my sexuality, he was there for me when I turned into a bit of a slut, hunting down any man ass that wiggled in my direction and he was there for me when I needed a break from all the partying and booze.


So, I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that he's the first guy that I fall in love with.  


Fuck, did I really just say that... FUCK!  It's true, though, every word of it, every feeling towards him screams it.


This past weekend, as I lay awake, alone (Mark's out of town on business) and missing him, I realized just how much I've grown accustomed to him being by my side.  I guess I've always loved him, it's just taken a bunch of wrong turns and dead ends to finally end up where I started off.   


God bless you Mark... come home safe and, most importantly, come home soon, I miss you! And no, not just your rock hard cock, although I do miss that quite a bit!





No comments:

Post a Comment