Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fuck me...

Fuck me in the morning... through the afternoon... keep that dick a pumping... fuck me to the moon

I'll take your dick all day... I'll take your dick all night... I'll take your dick from dawn to dusk... and back to dawn again.

When the time does come... the end so near... fuck me hard and fuck me fast...fuck me 'till you just can't last

Entwined as one... just you and just me...where do you end... where do I start... Gawd, how I love your pistoning part

With one final thrust.... so deep and so hard... you open your spout and shoot your thick cream.... Oh Lord, PLEASE, let this not be just a naughty dream

I moan and I groan as my ass takes your load... a splish and a spash at my most tender of walls... then just a small twitch and I empty my balls

No comments:

Post a Comment