Thursday, September 23, 2010

I know... I know, Love

So, I picked up Mark from the airport, as promised, and proceeded to break any and all traffic violations necessary to get our horny asses back to my place.  Arriving, we shucked off our clothes as we kissed, groped and fondled each other into the bedroom, where we quickly found ourselves stuffed with each others rock hard cocks scraping past our tonsils and deep into our constricting throats.

AAAaaagggGGHHhh...sweet bliss!

As I slurped up and down his deliciously engorged cock, I moved a saliva slickened finger down  to massage his puckered pink hole; eventually worming myself into his OH SO craving asshole.  My tongue,quick to follow, slipped off his dick, giving his fat, mushroomed head a final luxurious suckle, and headed south to snack on his ass. 

Moaning gibberish as I dined at his hole; teeth nibbling at his lips; tongue lapping at his taint and washing the insides of his anal canal, Mark began to lose it..

Pulling off my cock, he began to blather, "Fuck ME.... Oh GOD, you gotta FUCK ME, RAFI... I need that big fucking cock of yours inside me... fucking me..."

Now, normally I could eat out his ass for hours, I swear it tastes as sweet as homemade almond butter, but we were both pretty worked up from the long absence, and we both needed to fuck.  He quickly got into position for a little doggy action, but I say, "No, no, my love, I need to see those dreamy eyes of yours bug out of your head as I lay my lumber into your slutty, open ass."

I flip him over, cock hard and slimy from excitement, push his knees to his ears and, with my arms like Roman pillars, pin his heavy, muscular thighs open and out, thus stretching is ass open, ready to receive the full length and girth of my cock as it enters him in one fell swoop.

Dick in his ass, bodies glued together, nostrils in his curly locks and lips nibbling at his neck; oh, home sweet home!  I am completely overwhelmed with emotion, and can't wait to tell him.  Still ramming my dick hard into him, literally fucking him up against the head board I blurt out, "I love you Mark, Gawd, I missed you so, OH... fucking much.  

"Oh, Rafi, yea, I love you to man.  Oh, Jesus, I love you, I love your cock, OH FUCK ME, LOVER!"

I stop mid thrust, "No, I'm serious... I'm IN  love... with YOU!"

"Oh, sweet Rafi," he says as he reaches out to touch my cheek and runs a finger over my lips, "We've always been in love.  From that first time in my dorm room, when we kissed... Why else would I have sent your ass away?  If I hadn't known then, I, no doubt, would have ravaged that ass of yours that very afternoon, and then, after taking your cherry, hustled you right out the door."

"Now, let's get back to fuck'n!  We can talk about this after; I need to nut... BAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment