Monday, May 16, 2011

One Article, One Man's Story...Both Heartening & Disheartening To ME

As I am sure many of my regular visitors have noticed, I've been pretty quite these past several days.  Mostly just plodding along life, battling my headaches through hard work and sweat coating workouts, but nothing really able to break me out of my self imposed little cocoon of safety.  In fact, I think I even found a way to piss off Corey Jo, who thus far, as taken each and every one of my cock slapping jabs full 'cross her cum encrusted puss chops and wiggling that poor lil' nubbin of hers for more and more abuse. (What is it with the ladies slobbering with lust over my gay ass, when all I want is a sweet, muscled man ass wrapped up tight about my cock as I stroke and poke us to fruition?!?)

But, per usual, I digress... What really brought me out of my safe place is that, today, I read on the internet, that Rick Welts, a long time NBA executive and now President and Chief Executive of the Phoenix Suns, has formally come out as being gay.  I'm heartened for obvious reasons.  This is a highly regarded sport executive, that has proven himself to be one of the main architects in making modern day NBA as big and widespread as it is today.  Among many things, he was behind making the NBA All Star Weekend, with Slam Dunk Contest and Old Timers Game, and won accolades in his role of establishing the W.N.B.A. 

I'm DISheartened for many reasons, some more personal than others.  I'm saddened by the fact that he spent the majority of his career unable to share his long time partner with co-workers and business friends, but not disheartened.  I'm saddened that when his partner died from complications of AIDS, he had no friends from a business perspective to lean on, as he tried to work and live with his pain, but not disheartened.  I'm saddened that he had to wait, alone, until tests results came back negative, but not disheartened.  Lastly, I'm saddened that a second long term relationship had to terminate, as his second lover didn't want to live in the shadows, but, again, not disheartened.  I'm disheartened because, if he were me, out and openly gay, he would never have had that opportunity to showcase his talents in the world of professional sports.  Forget being on the field of play, I'm good, but not that good, but even in my little world of sports, it is uncomfortable at best, naked in a room filled with heterosexual men.  But, even as an executive, I know I wouldn't  be accepted, even NOW.  I am a smart, athletic, professional man, but I wouldn't be able to hide myself to get that chance, nor would I care to.  So, yes, I am disheartened! 

I am disheartened because an openly gay man doesn't have the same opportunity, in the big business of professional sports, as a closeted one.  I am disheartened that he says he wants to be a mentor for other gay people that have aspirations for a sports career, but where the FUCK was he when I was coming out?!? And what is his example, shut the FUCK up for 30 years, make your mark, and then go public? I always knew I wasn't good enough to be a professional athlete, so, as I trained and sweated and practiced, I also studied and studied and studied some more, hoping, one day, I could go into the business side of sports.  All of that went to Hell in a hand basket when I sucked Mark's dick, and fell in love with cock, man-ass and the sweet, syrupy musk of a man's thick load of Heaven on earth.  I am who I am and I am what I eat...dick, cum and man ass.  Yes, it's true, I suckle on the lips of my man's shit encrusted asshole, and I fuck'n LOVE IT!  But, also, I am no flapp'n vagina, begging for cock, either.  And if I were, who would fuck'n care.  A woman, a cock suckling, cum accepting woman has more of a chance getting hired in the front office of a major league sport team than any man that loves doing the same damn thing.  So YEAH, I'm disheartened, disgusted and pissed fucking off! 

But, life marches on...I started my own business, and climbed up my ladder by working hard and being honest in who and what I am.  I don't advertise it, but I don't hide who I am to my clients, either.  I sometimes wonder, like today, if I am missing out on my potential of what I could do in the world of big business, but...then Mark comes home, shoulders slumped, tired and beaten down by the corporate bullshit, and I know I'm doing it right.  I'm doing it MY WAY!

Sorry for my long ramble, but this one was a little too close for comfort, and brought up a lot of old soars and dropped dreams.  I do hope that others out there, similar to me, but just starting out, take heart from what Mr. Welts has done, and don't give up on their dream.  If you really feel like you got the goods, go after it, seek him out, if you can, and put your whole heart and soul into being a sport executive that just happens to suck dick better than any damn clit swinging lass with big tits and a penchant for thighs to the skies, as they whisper sweet lies through orgasmic cries. 

Anyways, on to the PICS!!

Rafa






















14 comments:

  1. Who is to say you won't have an opportunity at some point in your future to enter into the business end of professional sports? Do you know for certain what your future holds?

    I think his coming out is a hugely significant development. I'm not much of a basketball fan, but even so I'm thrilled!

    There is this development, too!

    I was born in 1960 and grew up when NO ONE except "fags" supported gay rights. That world is fading away so quickly!

    (Consider: American women have been fighting for equal rights for well over a century and they still don't have them!)

    Hang in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Humph* Whatever,

    And I wouldn't say slobbering exactly...Not my fault you're a tease. Just sayin. ;)

    About the article: It really does make you think. Yet while you think about how to move forward with your life & what choices to make, you can't let yourself play the 'what if' game. What's done is done, and there's no taking it back. All you can do is take his experience and learn from it. It doesn't matter what you learn from it, as long as you learn. As long as you make the choice in which you feel is the right one for you at the time, even if it doesn't seem so later on, you're still doing better than those who let others choose for them. What's right for others isn't always right for you, and vice verse.

    Don't doubt yourself. It doesn't always matter if others believe in you, as long as You believe in you. Okay now I've rambled on. Sorry.

    Whether I was pissed or not doesn't matter, because I'll always be your friend, and I'll always be there for you if you should ever need me.

    With that said, I would like to request #'s 3, 13, & 15 for putting up with your pussy bashing, teasing, silly gay ass!

    Love you,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. RedCedar, you are right on all counts and I do not want to diminish the importance of what Rick Welts is doing or the SF Giants or the Phoenix Suns...and the list goes on. But, with words from Kobe Briant and his lack of sincerity in his apology, further proves that "PC" has, and still does, stand for doors "politely closed".

    Before coming out as gay, I was developing relationships with people that could help me on my road to a career in sports, but, funny, they would "say" all the right things, but their actions were to quietly and politely distance themselves from me over a period of time. Nothing outright, always "PC", yet people I respected and showed signs of respect back, eventually disappeared.

    Of course it's not just gay people, but all minorities, be them female, black, gay...need to learn from what white males have done for centuries. Create their own "good ol' boys club", harbor businesses that either are or support minorities whenever possible. Don't hide from yourself, don't think you can reach the heights, then make changes from within. Jackie Robinson, mostly heralded for breaking the color barrier, pushed back black businesses from flourishing. If he would have held out, the Negro Leagues would have, eventually, forced their way into being annexed into the MLB. We, today, would have black majority ownership of sport franchises. Instead, his actions, forced the decline and eventual fold of these black businesses.

    Sorry, I could go on and on, add nausea, but I'll stop.

    Suffice it to stay, no matter how successful I become on my own, it will always hurt that I was turned out, not because of my talents, but because of my sexual orientation.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh please, Corey Jo, I can smell that slobbering pussy juice half way 'cross the country!

    I don't really doubt myself, it just pisses me off that people have to hide who they are to get doors opened for them. As much as I try, I just can't seem to do that, even if, in the short run, it would help me. I wear who I am on my sleeve and my sexuality, although only one part of me, is still a BIG part of what makes me, me.

    Ultimately, I feel sorry for Mr. Welts, as the majority of his life was held in the shadows. Each person has to weigh what is most important for them. For me, personal relationships are WAY more important than making a buck. I refuse to not be me, so I can get ahead in the world. I'll make my way, regardless of what people think, surround myself with people that want to support me and who I am and, like a Tom cat, big balls a swing'n, I will always land on my feet.

    Sorry if I was a dick to you last week, but as I have said numerous times...I am what I eat!!!

    Thank you for being my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Raf, it's alright, you just didn't feel well. Besides, I've been married to a redneck for 11 years, there is no way you could be more of dick than Sailor Sam! lol

    I know it hurts to be judged like that, but in the end you are a better and stronger person. Just remember, those who judge people the most are the ones who will be judged the hardest in the end.

    Hope you're feeling better Darling

    love ya
    CoreyJo

    p.s. That's the Peach Juice you smell *sssmmm...aaahhh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Corey Jo,

    Unless the Sailor has started gnawing on some hard, frothing cock, I can't imagine him anything but a flapp'n vag hole, whistling in the wind as he slops at your food trough..."Yes, dear", "Whatever you say, dear", "How high, dear", "Please?!? It HURTS! It HURTS SO BAD!!!"

    Sorry, but real men suck DICK. We are what we eat and we eat IT right good!

    Rafa

    P.S. Since when do peaches smell like a can of Chicken of the Sea, forgotten in the trash, 'till one day, you flip open the lid, to throw out one of your nasty, bloodied up rags, and the smell hits your nostrils like death itself? Maybe, if you start moisturizing your puss lips with his thick, creamy cum, you could at least mask your smell a bit...sorta like smokers with perfume.

    Something, PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fucking disgusting! I don't care what you've seen and smelled in your former straight life, but I never have and never will smell like that. You must be feeling better. Nobody pussy bashes better than you when your feeling well.

    Well I guess that's why all men are assholes. LOL

    ;)
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am I considered a Dick too? or just Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, sweetie, it's ok...Please don't fret, I know you can't help smelling like that.

    I like to think of a vagina kinda like New Orleans...a veritable breeding ground for just about anything...lush and green and bursting with thick, rich soil just begging for a seed to make it grow. But...eesh, find yourself in the heart of swamp country, the morning after a long night of festivities, wind whipping through Bourbon street, picking up the smells of old booze, puke and a little shit, to boot, and the place smells like a hot stove in Hell.

    Rafa

    P.S. Neither, Corey Jo, It's not just what you eat...ya also gotta cum with all the right parts to truly be a dick and nuts is just a state of mind. However, I understand from the Sailor that you make one Hell of a cum bag, so...ya' know, you got that going for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. FINALLY! That's what I've been trying to tell ya' all this time! I am what I cum with and I am what I eat...I stand strong and proud on the outside, but with a soft, creamy center that tastes OH SO GOOD!

    Hello, I'm a full throttled HOMOSEXUAL! I don't fart around with cumming first, then trying to conquer. I full on conquer that ass first, making it wiggle and worm it's way onto my cock...THEN I CUM!

    Damn Heteros are so fucking cow towed, they can't even get the order right!

    Rafa

    P.S. Fish stew simmering hot for a late night stir, or is the Sailor flying solo tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA! Funny (←sarcasm)

    It's more like I'm flying solo tonight.

    17 hours yesterday and 12 so far today. Not sure when he'll be home, but he'll be exhausted whenever it is!

    I'll do what I can, but he just might sleep through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful part about being a man is full and true access to REAL cock throttleing fun 24/7/365...GUARANTEED!

    Rafa

    P.S. I thought it was fuck'n hilarious (no sarcasm, HAHA Hardee Har Har)

    ReplyDelete