Monday, February 21, 2011

Shoulda Known It Wouldn't Agree With Him

This past Saturday night, Mark and I went out for some sushi (I know, I know, what's two man eating gay boys doing eating raw fish), but it's usually quite good as long as you slather it in some KikkoMAN sauce and a whole lotta wasabi to kill all the cooties. Mark warned me about the raw tuna, but I just wouldn't listen.

Suffice it to say, a might past midnight, Mark's ass was hungry for some meat, but was feeling a little too saucy back there; toot'n and scoot'n gaseous liquid. Neither of us slept well, the way he was stinking up the joint; even the damn dog, that loves sleeping at the side of my bed, eyes pried to the door, watching for burglars, found a soft cushion in the living area. Only venturing in as day break was upon us, and she needed a little pee and poo break.

Fine, off for a walk, and then it's time for our Sunday wrestle match! Coming back in, I feed the dog, strip down to my jock, and stretch and prepare myself for my oncoming attack. Considering how I left Mark, I was expecting to find him still sacked out, trying to calm his queasy stomach. But, as I come in, there he is in his bear crawl stance; on all fours, ass up and back in the corner of the bed, legs slightly bent, and up on his finger tips, ready to pounce. Caught off guard, I immediately swing into action! Two long strides to the bed, leap forward, then with palms on the end of the bed, and with legs springing me forward I leap up towards him and the middle of the battle ground. He dives low for my knees and, expecting this, I go high to leap up and over him, landing squarely on top of his back, holding onto his naked flanks to push him onto his side. He, of course, is grabbing at my ankles, looking to turn me in and off him, so he can pin me down.

The object of the game is to strip the other of their jock, and either tie the others hands behind their back with the jock or to wrap it about the others face, in essence forcing the other to suffocate in his own sweaty ball juice. We wrestle about for a good 20 minutes, trying to out wit, out muscle and just plain out the other. If we fall off the bed, whoever is the main momentum off the bed has to start on all fours, with the other hovering above, heaving chest suctioned to heaving back, with his cock grinding into his hot, sweaty ass crack.

With the third fall to the ground, that being my fault, we've both d-jocked one another, and with hard cocks and sweaty assholes ablaze, we head back to the middle of the bed, me on all fours, with Mark breathing into my right ear, above me. Surprisingly, so far, Mark's queasiness seems to have subsided, but as we are about to start the next round, he lets loose what must have been a completely uncontrollable tuba fart that resounded about the whole bedroom. Both of us lost it, tumbling together in a heap of laughter to the bed.

This, of course, is where I was tricked. The fumes must have made me dizzy for a second, 'cause next thing I know, I'm on my back convulsing in laughter, and Mark's toeing my jock towards his fingers as he moves his ass towards my face. Then, in a flurry of movement and trickery, dude tubas out another deep, wet, gaseous, dead rat from his ass, slips the jock over my face and then wraps my head up in the sheets with dead fart sorta lingering in the cocoon.

I, literally, thought I was going to fucking puke! I swear, I still feel like I got residue ass juice on my cheeks...I can't seem to wash it away!

He may have won the battle, but it completely put me out of the mood. Usually it's spoils to the victor, but, yesterday, the only spoilage he got was what came out of his dirty asshole.

He tried canoodling with me last night, and, fortunately for him, I'm a pretty horny bastard. I wanted nothing to do with his back end though, but gave him a nice, clean ride upside my velvety smooth hole.





























21 comments:

  1. Horny stuff Rafa! from the guy spurting his load all over the shop to the rest of the man meat on display!

    A lipsmackin' cock grindin' ass bangin' porker of a post! my poetic prince!

    lotsa love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rafa, Yeah....What he↑said. I love the guy with tattoos who's sucking the end of his own cock. Very sexy!!

    Are you kidding me!?! That is fucking hysterical, I don't think I will ever stop laughing. Even Sailor Sam laughed at it.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Spartan, look at you all RILED UP! Who's the poet now, with your lipsmackin' cock grindin' words of horny magic?!?

    Really glad you liked, and I am ESPECIALLY grateful to you for your help with the first mini vid. I NEVER would have figured out how to get that embedded code. So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, for your help.

    You are a true beaut of a friend.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Corey Jo, you know me...I am especially tuned in to the self suck action these days...and I know how you love a pretty tat!

    BTW, it was fucking gross, and I can't believe you're not siding with me on this one. He had to use trickery and subterfuge to beat me, and I will NOT stand for it! Next Sunday, his ass is MINE!!!!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO Honey, I do side with you 100%. That is completely nauseating. I only laugh because that is the same kind of dirty tricks Sailor Sam uses against me everyday!! That and I still can't believe he would even do that to you. Trickery and subterfuge are one thing. That was just diabolically evil & wrong on so many levels. Sailor Sam values his life to much to even go there. He told me, see honey I'm not the only one who thinks about doing that! I completely sympathize with you and would hold him down for you if I could.

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, thank you...I appreciate your sympathy. I still feel like I smell of ass juice and dead rat.

    However, I can't be too upset, as if the tables were turned and I had the ass full of spoilage...best believe I would have used it to my advantage. Our Sunday wrestle matches are taken EXTREMELY seriously, and if we're not cheating, we're not putting our full heart into the situation.

    I know it probably sounds like we're a couple silly boys rough housing about the house, but, under normal circumstances, it usually leads to some pretty awesome sex! Last Sunday, not so much...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. It must be a guy thing to use farts as weapons. It's just so nasty!! I swear I feel like I need to go wash MY face, and I'm 2400 miles away!!

    S.S. and I always fool around like that. Only diference is I go in knowing I'm gonna lose. I still try with everything I have though. He's just too strong and quick. Not to mention once I start to laugh, I'm hit! I can only win if I hurt him, then no body is happy.

    Maybe you should feed him some gasX with his meal on Saturday, that way you know he can't surprize you!

    ~CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  8. It a guy thing to use anything AND everything at our disposal to show domination and strength of will.

    The will of mind, body and soul is such a powerful tool, and to a man's core, he will fight, cheat, lie, finagle or whatFUCKING ever he deems necessary to be crowned KING. And, that, my sweet, Corey Jo, is what makes man sooooo absoFUCKINGlutely sexy as sexy gets.

    Makes me rock fucking hard, and ready to fuck and be fucked by the only man I know, powerful enough to possess my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well then I guess that settles it. I'm not a gay man trapped in a female body because I don't think I could ever fart in someones face just to win. I would just die of embarrassment. Oh well, such is life. I rather like my lady bits, sour ones and all!! lol

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    p.s. Love the video. Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prior Planning Produces Pristine Puss!

    I hate sushi.

    Love you! FFB

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know, Corey Jo, the jury may still be out...I think you have to actually physically have testes and a whole lotta testosterone to take it to that level. Plus, even if you had a dick, in the gay world, sorry, you'd be a total cock slopp'n bottom, just a begg'n for a big ol' fat cock to dick you right into manhood.

    Even being a boy, no true bottom has the balls to even try to fart in my face. They just don't seem to have the stomach for the dirty, dirty work involved with wrastling and farting about.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, FFB, you're BACK!!

    Of course you hate sushi and love me...I've got a DICK!

    Dick fills you up niiiiice...all sushi does is fill you with a turrible hunger for meat and some spoilage out you ass.

    Welcome back, my friend! I hope you had a nice break.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, geez Raf, You calling me sally on top of everything else?

    If I were a boy it'd be a little different. Boys are supposed to do gross things. I didn't say I never fart, but if I farted in guys faces I'd probably wouldn't have ever gotten laid. Oh well, you're probably (i hate saying this in public) right anyways. I do love getting fuck somethin fierce!

    Good thing I'm not a man, you'd be so totally gay for me, and then where would that leave poor Gasieus Markus?

    Muah!
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know, miss Sally Jo, look like a Sally, smell like a Sally, take cock like a Sally...gots ta be a Sally! If only at heart, you sure get fucked the part.

    Who says I couldn't have me a little harem of cock? You being such a Sally, you'd have to be wifie #1, taking care of the house and organizing all my man bitches to take care of all my manly needs. Gasieus Markus, would, of course, be my right hand man!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Je retire ce que j'ai dit plus tôt sur votre autre poste.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lo Seinto, Corey Jo, pero no entiendo la Frances. Solmente hablo la lingua de hombres calientes!

    (and English, of course)

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Non parlano italiano o, che è solo sbagliato! Dovresti vergognarti di te stesso. A proposito, non parlano francese sia. Ma di sicuro può scopare come loro!

    lol
    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, ok...you win the language contest! I am a true blooded ugly American, that basically only speaks one traditional language.

    BUT, no one speaks better love noises than I, especially of the sizzling hot, manly variety.

    As far as I am concerned, you are a mere wordling of cock talk, all bluster and no balls!

    Rafa The Ugly

    ReplyDelete
  19. It was Italian for:

    You don't speak Italian, which is just wrong! You should be ashamed of yourself. By the way, I don't speak French either. But I sure can fuck like them!

    Aw honey, You're not ugly, just a sore loser. I can't beat you in English so I played dirty. You know I'm just having fun! Buck up and take it like a man!

    Love Ya,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know, I know, that's why I'm the ugly American. Look like an Italian, smell of garlic and sweet peppers, taste like spicy arrabiatta sauce, even FUCK like an Italian, but I don't speak a lick of Italian.

    The only thing I take like a man is a hard, frothing cock, pistoning within my ripe appled ass...the rest is highly overrated.

    You're starting to get it, though, outsmart your opponent by cheating and playing outside the rules...perfectly manly concept. We'll grow you some balls if it kills us!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Love,

    After my day today I was ready to be a bitch I guess. It must be the 1/6th of my DNA that's French Canadian!! LOL

    Thanks for Cheering me up. Now I'm gonna go drink away all my bumps and bruises I got this morning.

    Love Ya,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete