Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Closure

This past weekend was a bit of an emotional roller coaster for both me and Mark.  Coming home this past Friday night, I picked Mark up at the airport, and had him take me to dinner (trust me, I'm all man, but sometimes even a dick has to be stroked a bit, in order to warm up to a sticky situation).  After a bottle of wine with dinner, and a pleasant meal of skirting the issues, we headed home long enough to each grab a heavier jacket and a blanket to share, and headed to the beach for a walk and a real discussion.  

The bones of the matter is, that I pretty much put my heart on the table, told him that since even before we made some promises to each other, I hadn't been with any other guy, and am still just interested in having sex with him and him alone.  He seemed a bit shocked, and started blustering with promises and to profess his love, yada, yada; right?  Putting my finger to his lips, which he immediately kissed and nipped at (he's good), I told him to be careful what he promised, as it can get him into more trouble than maybe he's looking for. 

I tell him, "Next time your on the road, just try it out for a couple nights, if you don't like it, no one gets hurt but you..."  Nodding his head and swallowing his pride,  he brings me in for a kiss and tells me he loves me.  

Between the finger pecking and the kiss, we're both rock hard and ready to get back home and start the REAL festivities.  Needless to say, make-up sex is the BEST!  There's just so much emotion spilling about the room. Between past anger, refreshed love and out and out lust; cocks they were a blazing and assholes they were a splitting and cum was surely sprouting EVERY WHICH WAY!

The rest of the weekend was spent with some ups and downs, as we both were pretty raw from emotion and all the sexing going on.  But, come Sunday night, I knew, once again, my love would be leaving first thing in the morning for first flight out of town.  With Mark all packed up, his suit already out and ready to jump into, we headed to bed for a little petting and then to sleep.  The petting quickly turned us around so we were in a 69 position, which I then quickly positioned myself so I was laying full across Marks body; cock deep down his throat, abs on his chest, chest on his abs and his beautiful fat, flaring cock staring me in the face.  Red and angry, piss hole open and swollen with lust, I take just his head into my mouth, lapping over the fullness of his crown, flicking at his mushroomed ledge and digging into the wonderful cum spitting piss hole of his manhood.  Then, hungry for more, I relax my throat, and down I go, not stopping till my nose is planted in his sweaty crotch and I am, literally, infused with his essence.  All the while, jabbing my own turgid cock at his tonsils as his hands and fingers have free range along the crack of my ass and my big, swinging, cum filled balls.  

As I feel him tense with desire, I pull up from his cock, stretch my back like a cat, with my ass high in the air, cock almost just out of reach for his succulent lips to lap at my head, and I stare, simply mesmerized by his dick. Just stroking the full length of his base, over his flared ridge, and quickly right back down his length, repeating this, faster and faster, my eyes ablaze with lust to see him shoot.  Normally, I can't stand myself and have to take him full into my mouth as he's about to cum, but, this night, I just stared it down as I stroked him hard and fast, willing him with mind, body and soul to writhe from my touch and, finally, succumbing to the pleasure, SWEET RELEASE! 

The first shot was a slow, fat glob of cum that ran down and along my thumb, as I continued to jack him off,  The second, third and fourth were propelled, with the help from his thrusting hips, hard and direct, right into and around my opened, cum sloppy mouth, chin and lips.  As his hot, sticky mess convulsed onto my face, I was brought to a fierce and uncontrollable orgasm of my own. So uncontrollable, as soon as his barely reachable lips were slickened with my cum, my dick trembled up and out from his suction, and flailed up and down and all around, spattering my lathered sauce all over his chin, neck and chest.  We were a complete mess! A delicious mess, but still, definitely a mess.

The next morning, around 4:30, I woke him up with light kisses, and asked him which he wants to miss more, "My dick or my ass?"

"Oh, God, Rafi, I want you to fuck me...fuck me like you did that last morning in Vegas; PLEASE?"

I do hate to disappoint, so... I did fuck him good and hard, just like I had in Vegas, but, this time, with just a small twist.  Instead of fucking the cum right outta him, using all my hate and anger bottled up inside, I pummeled his ass with all the love and passion that I have for this dumb cock of a man, with the beautiful smile, I call mine. 

 













6 comments:

  1. WOWZZER Sir!!

    How fucking hot was that!! I might have to go wake my sailor after reading that!

    I just melt when he calls you Rafi, i'm such a sally!

    Thank you for not black listing me. I saw #7 and have added him to my bank. I'm not so sure about the duct tape though, that might cause damage in some delicate places.

    Over all I give it a A++

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A definite A++! The passion between you two is undeniable, and that necessarily involves raw emotions at times...maybe I should write a poem about that!

    Love you, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Rafa! that end pic is my fave! right up the bum all the way, pounding and squeezing that prostate gland! oooooohhhh!

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Corey Jo, I hope if you woke your Sailor Sam up, you at the least brought him to full attention. Then, after his one eyed salute, he spit right in your chops for waking his ass up!

    I did graduate summa CUM laude, so it's good to hear I'm reaching my full potential.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, FFB, I thought you might enjoy my little tale. Well...obviously, you'd enjoy my tale, yet to meet a man that hasn't, but that would be a whole nother story entirely.

    You know how much I love your poems, so anything I can do to help inspire, all the better for my horny assed self.

    As always, my prayers are with you as well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya', Spartan, I love the feeling of a hot 'n horny man writhing atop me, cock deep in his ass and his own cock thrashing about, caught in betweenst our tightly suctioned abs, as it oozes its juices...

    Oye, getting wound up with some naughty thoughts...I think I'm due for a right good spanking!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete