Monday, February 7, 2011

Charles Bukowsi...My All-Time Favorite Poet/Writer/Drunk

I don't claim to be a writer or a poet, but, if a boy can dream (I am a boy and I DO dream) I would have a thimble-full of the sauce this guy had brewing from deep within his talented balls.  He was, I believe, a true genius, that, in time, was finally acknowledged for his talent and his words. God Bless his filthy, drunken ass!  He will live forever in the thoughts and words that he created and, then, blessedly so, shared.


Following, is just one of my many favorite poems of his.  If you like, look him up, if you love, buy his work. If not, scroll on down, there's many a nice pic for your perusal.

 

 trouble with spain

by Charles Bukowski

I got in the shower
and burned my balls
last Wednesday.

met this painter called Spain,
no, he was a cartoonist,
well, I met him at a party
and everybody got mad at me
because I didn’t know who he was
or what he did.

he was rather a handsome guy
and I guess he was jealous because
I was so ugly.
they told me his name
and he was leaning against the wall
looking handsome, and I said:
hey, Spain, I like that name: Spain.
but I don’t like you. why don’t we step out
in the garden and I’ll kick the shit out of your
ass?

this made the hostess angry
and she walked over and rubbed his pecker
while I went to the crapper
and heaved.

but everybody's angry at me.
Bukowski, he can’t write, he’s had it.
washed-up. look at him drink.
he never used to come to parties.
now he comes to parties and drinks everything
up and insults real talent.
I used to admire him when he cut his wrists
and when he tried to kill himself with
gas. look at him now leering at that 19 year old
girl, and you know he
can’t get it up.

I not only burnt my balls in that shower
last Wednesday, I spun around to get out of the burning
water and burnt my bunghole
too.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooooooohhhh Raf! this is a real steamin' horny post full of cocks n' throbbers! i like them all but my fave? No's 13 and 14.

    13 great physique, great abs.

    14 great body but awesome big suckable cock!

    Just too inviting Raf!

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sir,

    Love them all but you know me, #12 has the ink & the cum. How can you go wrong with that combo? You can't!!

    And for some reason # 22 has been in my dreams all weekend.

    The gif. makes my mouth water for a taste!

    As far as Charles Bukowski, you can't go wrong. Thank you for introducing me to his work. I love it.

    Hope your weekend was adventurous!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sweet Spartan, aren't we all just slaves to the all mighty male physique and hard cock throbber; all wet and delicious, just a begg'n for a male cock bobber?

    My Mom tells me, the way to a man's heart, is to create him a warm welcome and inviting space...do you think she's talking about my ASS?!?

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Corey Jo...pencil me in for a little of that. The cock and blotter look is a little more my speed. Needles sound painful, and, at heart, I'm just a flapp'n vagina in the midst of a turrible tornado.

    Shit, #22 has been in my dreams (and lips) since puberty.

    Bukowski is the bomb! Have you ever seen the movie Barfly, starring Mickey Rourke? It's based on Bukowski's life. He also wrote a book called Hollywood, that documented the making of it. Not his best novel, my favorite novel is Ham on Rye, which he takes us all the way back to his childhood, and growing up to an adult. Fascinating suff.

    Be well--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete