Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ode to Adam



Although I have not taken the chance to get to know Adam as well as many, I can tell from mutual friends that he is a very special person.  Every now and again, someone crosses your path, and you see in them something you wish to make part of yourself; Adam seems one of those people that has crossed numerous paths and made them better.

In addition to my prayers, I wrote a little ditty of Adam and his true love...TOES!!! I hope it brings a bit of cheer...

I dream of rows and rows
Of honey suckled toes
Wet with sugared kisses
Moans of breathless hisses

Plump and juicy piglets
Blushing rosy pink
Wiggling for the chance
To have my tongues next dance

Some have dreams of turgid plums
Other's bask in rounded bums
But when I lay my head to sleep
With smiles for the thoughts I reap

I dream of rows and rows
Of honey suckled toes
Wet with sugared kisses
Moans of breathless hisses

I wish Adam hope and wellness--

Rafa























10 comments:

  1. HAHA! Great post Rafael! I hope he sees it soon cause that oughta bring a little jazz in his bag!

    I'm adding the link on my post.
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely perfect Rafa!!

    He will love it. And the photos will for sure give him a smile, and then some ;)

    Love ya
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. those would't be YOUR toesies at the top by any chance, would they?? Hmmmm??

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post indeed, I just hope our poor blondie wanks with his right hand *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Love the poem and the images! Adam would just love these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jon:
    Hopefully him and his toes will have a bit of "alone" time to beat a jazzy tune together.

    @Corey Jo:
    What's a smile without a little sumpt'n?!?

    P.S. Sorry, not my toesies, mine have angel wings!!! ...Oh, and much darker than those little pods of pigletness.

    @Nick
    If not his right, than a helping one, perhaps?

    @Patrick
    Judging from last report, I pray it is soon that we'll hear from our fair footed friend himself, and how he's enjoyed the toe fest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is the perfect post for Adam he will absolutely love it i hope he gets the chance to see it. you are a sweetheart for posting this. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Becca:
    It seems Adam has quite a few souls gathering around to give him love and support. My guess is he'll be slurping on some fat, flushed piglets before we know it. Lord knows I sure hope so!

    I just got around to reading your poem, and it was wonderful as well.

    Be blessed and happy--

    Raf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, FFB, I thought you might like those toessies!!!

    Although, I highly doubt they were anything you haven't already enjoyed a time or two. Lord knows I stole more than one off of your site! HaHa!!

    Miss you, my friend, and will be in touch when I gather a breath or two--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete