Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Satyr's Prayer






A Satyr’s Prayer:



Fuck me in the midnight sky
The harvest moon our bed
Bodies washed by reflective sun
We glow an amber red

Take me quick for yours, my love
Before he comes to tempt me
Satin’s on the prowl, you know
Wants me for his bride
He'll Whisper his sweet nothings
As he tears upon my hide
He'll dine upon my flesh;
No pleasures will we bide

In wanton lust, I’ll turn about
Offer him my throne
Deep within; he’ll touch my sin
Tying us a knot

All that’s left to marry me
Is to baste my hearth in blessing
With fires stoking hard and fast
Pressures start to mount
The room will fill with mournful cries
Yet leave me cold and empty
For all this journey earns me
Is a thin and tattered blanket
Sorrowfull of lies

I beg for you to save my soul
As you revel in my heat
Willingly I’ll open
As you pierce me with your sword
Yet, know me more than carnal joy
As I spread myself before you
Know also my swirling self
As it laps at your accord

Together in the garden’s grove
With fire flies about us
Bludgeon me with manly good
As you take my heart’s desire
And if I cry for Lucifer
In the throes of passion
Lord have mercy on my soul;
I swear I am a liar

RafaDe








He can wash my car




Chayan | ph: Kevin Moore (Arteo Photo)




6 comments:

  1. You got me with "He'll dine upon my flesh;
    No pleasures will we bide"

    That is hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa~

    Love it, and the photo is perfect!! Amazing work Rafa.

    ~CoreyJo

    p.s. I want the man with the wet white unders & tattoos!! He could baste my hearth in blessings all day & night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @QH:
    That line gave me MAJOR wood action!

    @Corey Jo:
    Your blue eyed lovely from the other day, longingly naked for his lover, was my inspiration.

    Wet tattoo boy certainly has an under full of fun, but the boy in the 3rd pic (under the .gif) really does something for me. Warms the burrrrrrr in my cockle'd loins!!!

    @Becca:
    I don't know about you, but finding that perfect mix of carnal lust and spiritual knowledge with someone you love is such a wonderful fuck of both body and soul; it puts light in my step and a stir in my loins 24/7/365.

    Flesh and spirit...where one ends the other begins, and so on it goes.

    Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts and be blessed. Know that wherever lies the Devil, Heaven's just ahead.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man! did I enjoy this little... I mean big stroll into this mythological allegory! I like to predict that we might see the swinging sword of Nessus or one of his brothers soon?!? ;)

    I don't think I'd have any problems finding some games to play with those young Adonis!

    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jon:
    HaHa! We'll have to see...more likely a brother, though, as Nessus might run a might hot even for my flaming ASS!

    Oh, and please be gentle with the boys. Too hot, too fast might break their innocent constitutions ...better to mold them purposefully to the fire as you slowly roast them from the inside out. Feel them warm to your touch. Enjoy the sweet flesh bloated with a fluid heat, as man's sweet, succulent drippings slowly ooze from his being. Only once he's warmed to a rich blush red, plump to overflowing, should you take him as yours. Take him WHOLE, devour him 'till his syrupy nectar is thick upon your lips and your throat burns from his smoking gun.

    ...Or, ya know, something to that effect...sorry, got a bit carried away.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete