Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Phone Sex


The other night I went to play some hoops with friends and, after, shared a couple beers and some laughs.  Walking home, a sense of angst rushed over me.  I was tired, but I didn’t want to go there.  Alone, I realized I had no where else to go.  Friends had their own lives to get back to and I had my damn dog to walk.  Opening the door and into the darkness, miss fatty pants not so patiently waiting to go for peeps and a dump, I realized what was missing; it was Mark.

He’s been gone for some two weeks now.  We talk and keep up with each other’s goings on, but I miss his smile...I miss the way he reads my moods...I miss the warmth he brings to home...I miss the way he holds me tight...I miss HIM! 

Nightly chores out of the way, I lay on my bed, brain a bit fuzzy but refusing to shut down; I call him.  It’s already pretty late my time, but REALLY late his, yet he picked up on the first ring.  Obviously expecting me to break down, although I had told him earlier that I would be home late and talk to him next day. (Did I mention him knowing me?)

Regardless, we chitter’d about for a bit, but my brain, solely fixed on my libido, quickly tuned out his words as I concentrated on the timber of his voice to bring me to full stature.  I’m sure I must have sounded the complete whore as I heavily breathed into the phone, but I was beyond caring.  My mind’s eye had the two of us together, touching and feeling our ways to ecstasy, and I could give a God damn what I sounded.  Suddenly, Mark’s voice changed its rhythm, a heavier, thicker cadence from before, pulled me from my reverie. 

“You close?”

“So...God!” I reply

The next few minutes were spent luxuriating in our mutual beat off.  Each listening to the other, as we knowingly touched ourselves in such a way to quickly bring ourselves to a rich and fervent head.    Him groaning, I could sense his coming release.  I was right there with him, watching as his cock throbbed red and thick with anger.  The way his body, tense with desire, showed his every straining muscle popping with glory.  His hands; one stroking his length, as the other groped and massaged at his balls and scrotum, literally squeezing the orgasm out of his plump and thirsty loins.  I pictured his entire being contracting in on itself, readying him for what was sure to come, then, with sweet release came an opening up like that of a ripened flower past its time, slumped strong and heavy upon the bed covers.   A rushing “sigh” resonated over the phone, proving me right; knowing he’d spilled his seed all over his chest and abs, perhaps even jumping out to reach his manly chin as it enriched the stubble of his day’s growth of beard.  Thoughts of licking him up and down, savoring his musky dew, brought my own damn self to a head.  I felt IT in me, burning to get out, willing itself to grow hotter within me, expanding back for footing to explode from my cock and see the world from its highest point.  Toes curled, I was unwilling to let it go.  I didn’t want it to end; I didn’t want my time with Mark to go away.  I knew as soon I released, the spell would be broken and I would again be alone. 

The first seedling popped out from my head, lightly arching its way just past my button.  Sealing my fate, the rest soon came.  I tried and tried to shrink my cum back inside, but the cooker was well past done, and my spunk would not be denied.  Spurt after spurt shot far and wide, bursting in bright balls of creamy wet fun above me, only to splatter thick and heavy upon my sweaty frame. 

The spell was broken; I was released from our shared “place” and we grumbled our good-nights.  Finding a way to have my pudding sans the meat, I lapped at my goodness; cleaning myself to the last drop and, with a tired drunkenness, finally let sleeps sweet dreams take me away. 

RafaDe












































14 comments:

  1. I need to call someone now...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @QH:
    If nothing else, it certainly helps to ease the bind in my unders. Damn dick has a way of stretching out a perfectly good pouch to a point where the elastic done dies.

    @Nick:
    DAMN the phone; I'm in dire straights for house call!!!

    Thanks guys! Be blessed with thorniness--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was that number again? LOL

    Super hot! *fans self*

    I'm sure he misses you just as much Darling.


    CoreyJo

    p.s. #1 is juicy, but #3 is making me melt with the one's fuzzy ass, and the others hard cock. *sigh*..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CoreyJo:
    For good times, call 1-800-cum-frme

    Well, proof is in the pudd'n and so far, his pudd'n isn't anywhere near my ass (or any other part of my body).

    Rafa

    P.S. I don't know what I was thinking last night with all those damn pics. I keep trying to wrap my ass around each and every one of 'em, but there's so many; my ass starts to hurt half way down!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Cute

    That's just it...you weren't thinking, you were a ball of testosterone lusting for his man. ;)

    Wishes for the swift return of your man.

    ~CoreyJo

    p.s. Humph, maybe you should # your photos that way you know how many you have? *snickers* ;)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm thinking I need to call hubby myself..hehe

    that was way better then my current novel i'm reading maybe i should just call you for my nightly bedtime story.

    oh i want #4 and the last guy..YUM

    hope mark gets to come home soon sweetie.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. @CoreyJo:
    I don't mind that he's gone some, as there's a part of me that enjoys the holding out, the lusting, feeling the need but not giving in...but a man has his damn limits! I don't know about you ladies, but a man NEEDS release or goes fuck'n psycho!!! When we whine and say it hurts, it's not only to get in your nasty ol' panties...IT FUCK'N HURTS!!! Another man is supposed to understand these things, he knows the pain 'cause he's lived the pain.

    Bastard is being uncivilized... UNCIVILIZED I SAY!! That, or just plain mean...

    @Becca:
    Phone sex can be fun, unfortunately for me, I ABHOR the phone. Just ask my mother...if she REALLY wants to talk to me, she'd better get her ass on a plane and come see me.

    If I were straight, I'd say I'd rather get fucked in the ass than talk on the phone, but being gay, that wouldn't be saying much. I'd rather go shopping...? No, like that too. Hmmm...I KNOW, a shovel to my head, YEAH, I hate that, but would take it over a phone call; especially from my mother.

    Never mind, I'm rambling...

    Rafa

    P.S. it's hard to pick, as they all start running together in a big bowl of horny hotness, but I probably have to go with the boy sticking out his ass for all the world to see with a purple plug shoved in for good measure. Not only do I love the color purple, but I love a man that feels the need to prove himself the slut ass'd cock whore he IS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been a phone sex addict now for many years...it appeals to my "aural" nature...very hot!

    Love and miss you!

    FFB

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hear ya', FFB, I hear ya'! Problem is, I was born for a cock in my mouth, not a phone at my damn EAR!!!

    Wasn't it our fore fathers that said, "Give me cock or give me death"? I know it was something like that...does have a nice ring to it, huh?!?

    Kisses (WITH tongue action)--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. The longer the wait, the stronger the desire. The stronger the desire the more excruciating the pain is. And when come relief...

    We start longing for the pain again...

    @ Becca: it's 22:05 and I'm going to bed... I know I'll sleep well! LOL.

    Hugs to ya'll
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hay! I'm leaving with the Men Machine "Boy in the barn"!

    Good nite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Jon:
    You just nailed the ass of the cock that fucked YA! And round and round we go...

    Sweet dreams always come with sweet release. I hope you slept well!

    @Jon (again!):
    I'd love that ass to be chomping at my bit any damn day (or night).

    Bear Hugs & Ass Chomps--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete