Friday, September 9, 2011

Be Wary Of The Roses

Life is ever moving, want it to or NOT!

Constant motion
State of flux
Move or be run the FUCK over!

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Fly on a windshield
Stuck like glue!

The last time I was in Vegas I came as a midnight snack and left a whore with my cock slunk limp between my legs.

Played the whore
Treated the whore
I WAS the whore!

I have since made amends to my ways

Stood my ground
Faced my fears
Took whom I wanted and made him MINE!

Yet life moves on

Engine runs hot
Tires turning
Rubber burning
Time nipping at our wheels

Smell the roses MY ASS!!
I'm busy gitt'n BUSY!!

Never be content with who you are
Never stop growing
Never stop chasing
Never stop BEING!

Be wary of the rose
Its smell so nice you may miss all the beauty that lies ahead or, maybe, just around the corner.

Friction is the spark of life

MAKE love
HUG your children
PLAY God
DO something...ANYTHING!

Never to look back and regret
Never to say, “Only if,...”
Never to just smell the damn rose, but enjoy it down to the very core of its existence.

These are words to live by, spoken to me from someone too near his time; cancer running rampant through his veins.  A mentor of sorts, and a man I respect and love.

He says he realized too late
He says to not delay
He says not tomorrow, but NOW
He regrets what lies unfinished

If it’s true that God holds his best cards near the vest; selfish prick must be working on a royal flush, as he’s getting back one of His greatest treasures.

Sorry everyone, no pics today, not in the mood. Just, if you will, take a quick moment of silence to gather your strength, then:

Belt out your favorite tune
Tell someone you care
Listen, really LISTEN
Don’t just love, but make that love SING!


Thank you and be blessed

Rafa 



(Awe, FUCK IT!!  Grab your rose by its horny stem and stroke one out for the both of us!!)

















13 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your post today very much.
    (glad you decided to add the photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is precious and should be lived to the fullest each and every day.

    It's a lesson most of us learn the hard way.

    Very Soulful post today my friend.

    Love & Prayers
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Miss you! Promise to write soon!

    Much Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful and heartfelt post today. it is true everyone should live each day to it's fullest and to enjoy each moment.

    hugs


    ps great photos

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA! You had me when you said no pics today!!!

    Words to live by, but they must be engranved in our soul and to do so, we must recite them like a prayer EVERY DAY!

    Beautiful post and I love that picture from Priapus of Milet! I wish I could make it look so easy! LOL
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you all how nice it is to be heard and know others are out there that care when I hurt. THANK YOU!!

    @QH: I couldn't help myself, when push comes to shove...cock always cums through with gushing glory!
    ___________________________________
    @CJ: HaHa, "hard"...makes me horny!

    @FFB: piddle my unders with excitement...oops, TMI? ***blushing***
    ___________________________________
    @Becca: Hope you didn't cancel your appointment to the beauty parlor...I haven't come up with a toe curler let alone anything worthy of a full-on perm set...I feel something building up deep in my loins though; I do declare it's gonna be a heavy, wet mess!!
    __________________________________
    Jon: Trickery and slight of cock is the way into a man's ass...once fucked, it's about feeding his ever hunger for MORE!!!

    I pray every night for lightness every day for hope
    yet, it's the wicked flames of lust
    lapping at my pouting ring
    that sparks my gaseous plume.

    FART ON, my friend...
    ___________________________________
    I love you all and will do my best to get by each of your sites and leave my little turd droppings to mark my progress from blog to blog...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bahahahaha! You're the best Darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Live the present moment! It's all you got right now! Live it to the full!

    Very young guys, but very hot!

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Patrick

    Youth is a state of mind...reach out and feel the burn. It just may fill you with more than you bargained for!

    [:D}-<-`<

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also had to learn not to wait for things anymore that will never happen. To live now and not tomorrow. Wonderful post, thank you so much. Oh and sexy pics too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. how nice of the last guy to offer me a seat :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Nick: I'm not much good at waiting for anything or anyone (way too hyper for that SHIT). I say take the bull by its tail and fuck him into submission!! Finished...pray for green pastures and a good horning now and again...

    @Adam: Whoever says chivalry is dead hasn't had that cock, standing tall, proud and OH so gentlemanly, knock knock knocking at his door.

    Wishing both you guys the BEST!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was just on Corey Jo's Corner and want to give an extra note to Adam:

    Happy (Belated?) Birthday!!!

    Wishing you health (truly, I do), wealth & a thick hearty candle'd stick to blow on to your hearts content!!!

    Sending you prayers...

    Rafa

    P.S. and some toes to suckle, too!!

    ReplyDelete