Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm OFF


I'm off to fuck the Wizard
The wonderful Wizard of ASS
I hear he is a whiz of an ass
If ever an ass there was
If ever, oh ever, an Ass there was
The Wizard of Ass is one because
Because, because, because, because, because
Because of the wonderful things it does
Like:
Open 'n hopen 'n begging for more
Grip'n 'n grapl'n 'n bagging a score
Sucks me right in, I'm banging his core

The Wizard of Oz is a shell of an ASS
 I'm off to fuck the Wizard
The Wonderful Wizard of ASS

I know, it's a tad silly, but it's my little way of saying, "arrivederci, miei amori"  I'm off for fun and frolics with Mr. Studly (sans the pantaloons) and will be back when I'm back from lying back with my thighs to the skies and praying to Mother May I Have Another.

Be blessed everyone & SMILE--

=D Rafa

P.S. I pretty much spent my whole load...see below!!!













































3 comments:

  1. CUte!

    Have fun, my lovely ones!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought that a vacation was a time to relax, rest and recuperate... At least, try to not tired yourself out!

    :P
    Hugs
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. @FFB:
    It's amazing how much life happens whilst one is away. FUN we had, now comes the hard part...crank'n up the ol' motor after a couple weeks of non use and git'n back to the business of life. (YAWNING).

    @Jon:
    Nothing is as relaxing as a nice spent dick lolling 'long the crack of you just used man...YUMMY!!!

    Thanks for the good wishes guys...& SMILE--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete