Wednesday, July 25, 2012

My Lovely One


Yesterday my lovely one
Sunk his dick inside me
Rootered 'bout till he was done
Left me there to wallow
Never once a whisper
Breathed into my ear
Nor were there sweet kisses
Bitten 'pon my neck
He simply took his rightful place
Where only he belongs
With business like precision
He swiftly sealed the deal
Showered, dressed and out the door
He continued with his day
My ass not but a pit stop
He'd made along the way


Lying in our bed alone
His musk still all around me
I wondered if he realized
How callous he could be
I wondered if he even knew
How I've come to spite him
Or the pain I've chose to harbor


Rousting self to rise
His stink still full inside me
I pad my way across the room
Careful not to spill
I purged myself of dirtied cum
Soaked in bloodied shit
A foulness washes over me
Bowels were on the move
With senses overloaded
Balls not yet been tapped
A pressure'd built that could not stop
Rumbled deep and low
A thick, wet load shot from my cock
Rocked me as I blew


Sitting there, upon the throne
Shit's done hit the water;
Cum's splat on the tiling
A silly smile slapped 'cross my lips
Was dizzy, dumb and happy
So thankful for my lovely one
Who deemed my pleasure worthy

RafaDe






















8 comments:

  1. YOWZER!! What a post Rafa!!

    Loved the poem, and loved the photos!!

    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoreyJo:
    I haven't forgotten you over here, just been super busy with Haiku Monday stuff and getting ready to be out of town for a couple of weeks.

    I hope you know how much I appreciate all your support (even when it's some of my more bizarre ramblings). You're the BEST!!!

    SMILES--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rafa,

      I think your bizarre ramblings and off the wall ditties are sometimes the best!! Never stop writing Darling!!

      YOU are the Best!!

      Huggs

      CoreyJo

      p.s. Hope your vacation is magnificent!!

      Delete
  3. P.S.

    I know it may sound gross, but in my forever quest to FEEL, I have actually brought myself off whilst taking a dumper on the pot pot. There was something overwhelmingly dirty yet wonderfully satisfying about feeling the two emotions wash over me as I both purged waste and spit life simultaneously.

    TMI, oh well...shit's done kerplunked. All that's left to do is flush!

    Don't know if it would work for a girl (no prostate for that extra bit of YUM), but you should have the Sailor give it a go sometime...for shits and giggles if nothing else.

    Sorry, I don't know what gets into me sometimes. If it ain't dick, it's always sumpt'n.

    =D Rafa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again I miss out on not having a cock and the almighty prostate gland... Hahaha!

      I'm not gonna touch this one with the Sailor! What he does on the pot is his own business as long as he flushes & cleans up afterwards!! LOL!!

      :¬)
      CoreyJo

      Delete
  4. CoreyJo:
    Well, I must say, you surely don't know what you're missing, but that's OK...if it weren't for you gals, who'd we connive into making all the fabulous gay boys we've grown (and grown hard) to love and fuck and fuck some more. Our asses are made for fuck'n, not git'n all sloppy and wide with a child's head popping out our back ends! Sheesh, some of you gals end up looking like an open ditch with swing'n doors flap'n in the damn wind! Nuh UH, NO THANK YOU!!!

    And I didn't mean you had to help the poor slump out whilst he's plunk'n 'n stoke'n on the pot, just nudge him with an idea, see how he likes! Although... It would make one Hell of a YouTube video...hint hint.... say no mo', say no mo'.

    Haha (sorta)

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of your best ever!!!! I'm with CJ...don't ever stop writing!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  6. @FFB:
    No worries, my friend, I'll be torturing you with my silly gay ass for years to cum...sorry.

    Thanks for always being so sweet and encouraging to me...you always find a way to lift me up.

    SMILES--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete