Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Lover & A Fighter

For all the pansies out there that smugly claim their love of love and angst for war, 


KNOW THIS...


Some of my hardest fought battles have come whilst making sweet, savory love in the dewy light of a lazy Sunday morning wrastle match!


If ya ain't fight'n, ya ain't actually fuck'n, either.  Love is war, war is love and the one's you love the most ALWAYS make the BEST sparring partners!


So, next time you're lovingly wrapped in your lovers arms, peel off the kid gloves (not the dick kind, unless you are ABSOLUTELY sure of where his/your dick has been) and FUCK the FUCK BACK!  Doesn't matter if you're doing the dicking or not, either.  Believe me, some of my best fucking is done with my ASS.


Just a little food for your ass chops to munch on, as you stroke your dick in a selfish battle between your desire to cum all over your damn self  RIGHT NOW and holding it just that wee bit longer, in hopes you can spurt a little bit bigger, a little bit further and a WHOLE LOT MORE SATISFYING!


Enyoy the pics, my bitches!!


RafaDe




















4 comments:

  1. So...did you win or lose this past Sunday, that's what I wanna know. You must have won, since you were all extra nice to me this week. It's when you lose that you pussy bash. lol

    I won today, but I have a feeling it was because he let me...loser went down. I always lose when it's asses up for the loser. Go figure...

    Love the beach boys playing with the sand, and the cowboy drooling over the stud.

    I know you're working hard, but I'm glad to see you stopping to sniff the rose buds too.


    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL men pussy bash, Corey Jo!!! Some bash with their cocks, others lash with their tongues, and, us fairy'd ones...nothing but our wits, Darl'n! Unlike our male counterparts, however, we do make sure to keep ourselves physically as far apart as possible to be out of smell range, yet close enough to still be heard flapp'n our gums.

    There are NO LOSERS when its asses up a cock's ahoy!

    That's no cowboy, Corey Jo, he's just a simple ranch hand, ringing the dinner bell!

    No matter how hard I'm working (or not) I'm always working HARD! It's an occupational hazard of being a man.

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than fighting with a friend. All that great making up you get to do after you've spent your energy working out your differences. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sassy, I was talking about fucking under the most loving of circumstances. Throw in the power of some angst into the mix...?!?

    SHIT, sprockets SPRING, rockets BLARE, cum starts flying EVERY WHICH WHERE!!!!

    You gotta cum with everything you got, to fuck along with ME! HaHa!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete