Friday, April 22, 2011

Is THAT Rose Still A Rose...?

A rose is a rose
With it's soft, pretty plume
A treat for the nose
With it's petals in bloom

What if I told you, at the heart of the plume,
is not that of a vagina, but the ass of a groom?
What if I told you, the stiff, thorny stalk,
is not that of the stem, but my hard, horny cock?

Is THAT rose still a rose?
Or is it a festering stick, rooted deep within Hell,
where fertilized foulness hardens and grows?
Deeper! Still deeper, into Satin's hot well!
When all has been said, the bees are all dead...
pollinated by flies and guilt laden lies!

If you don't say that you're gay
and you don't act on your pleasure...
when you go before God, your soul naked and bare
are you any less gay?  Is there truly no measure?

God is all knowing...
Sees what you're not showing...
If your soul's filled with lust for that of a man,
DAMN, DAMN, TRIPLE DAMN!
You reap what you're sewing, you know where you're going!

Heaven or bust...? 
Git rid of your lust... be clean, be pure, that's surely a must
If you don't heed, then, please take my lead,
ass slathered in glide...onto Satin's pole, I'm ready to ride!


RafeDe

Just a quick parting thought to gnaw over this beautiful Easter weekend.  I realize not everyone is religious or, necessarily believes in God and Jesus' Resurrection, but it is something that often weighs heavy on my mind, and I wanted to share my thoughts.  I hope that I haven't offended anyone with my beliefs (yesterday or today).  Religion and spirituality is a very personal thing, and, honestly, I truly just hope everyone can, if nothing else, just enjoy the beauty of Spring, as nature wakes from it's restful slumber.  May everyone's spirit awaken with the return of the birds and the re-birth of blooming, sweet smelling flowers.

Bless you all, as you are all beautiful--

Rafa



























6 comments:

  1. Excellent poem Rafa,

    Funny yet thought invoking. If Spring ever decides to come to Michigan I'll be the first one to enjoy it!

    Have a wonderful weekend, and Bless you my Darling


    CoreyJo

    p.s. 6th from the bottom is absolutely devine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Corey Jo, glad you liked, but maybe a bit too much thought invoking and not enough cock intoking. Didn't seem to get much of a response...

    Oh well, PISS ON 'EM ALL, if they don't like...I'll write what I feel, to my cock they will kneel; splish 'em, splash 'em, golden, I'll wash 'em!

    Ha Ha... BITCHES!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha! Good one Raf.


    A rose is a rose is a rose, and if they can't see the beauty because of the thorns then Fuck 'Em!

    I have a profound thought about your poem, but my thoughts and my words aren't on speaking terms at the momement so you'll have to trust me that it was a good one. :)

    love ya,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great poem! Your groove is back, stronger than ever!

    Happy Easter!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Corey Jo, seeing as my poems start from my fat, pregnant balls and extend, full throttle to the meat of my engorged and mushroomed head, any ol thought, thorny or not, about my poetry is always a good one!

    BTW, if I'm a fuck'n 'em, they won't be able to see shit...too damn busy FEELING my manly thorn scrape and burn their insides!

    BITCHES!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, FFB, my groove has always been back though...backside, that is, and flowing with SHIT!

    HA HA!!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete