Thursday, April 21, 2011

Weekend of Soulful Resurrection

With Good Friday tomorrow and Easter this Sunday, I will be heading out later tonight for some sinless sun, fun and soulful Resurrection.  

I've promised my Mom that not only have I already given up masturbation for lent (easy one with a) being sick and b) having Mark around every night to try and try with all our manly mightt to make a bouncing baby up one of our tight cum suckling assholes.  God can't condemn us for not trying!), but, also, that I will eat no meat tomorrow, Good Friday.  

I think everyone already knows my distaste for fish, but, my question is this:  As long as I don't actually digest any meat, is it ok to gnaw and tongue at it 'till I get my fill of its sweet, creamy middle?  Sorry, Mom, but a day without any pudd'n, is a day just not worth dragging my ass out of bed for.

I know Ol' Slick Willy Clinton swore he never actually "inhaled" any of that Maui Wowie he was sucking on back in his college days...maybe it works the same for sucking dick.  It was good enough answer for America... "I did not digest any meat from that man's dick!"

I know our good friend, and Apostle, Paul didn't care much for us homosexuals fornicating about, but, I gotta figure Jesus Christ likes a man that thinks outta the box...dude walked on water for God Fucking Sakes!

If anyone has any insights, pop me a note, as Mark's none to happy with my promise to Mom, right about now.  He says that my ass may cum cheap, but hotels cost money and I had best be prepared to dine, and if not by mouth, he'll be digg'n in, deep down south.

I truly wish EVERYONE a weekend of celebration for life and the Resurrection.  In Jesus' name we pray, AMEN!


Love, Prayers and Hope--

Rafa


P.S. I'm prolly going to Hell for this next part, but, FUCK IT, here goes; get ready for the pics!

























4 comments:

  1. If a vegetarian (not a vegan)can eat eggs, cheese, and drink milk and still be a vegetarian, then I believe you can still have your pudd'n without being accused of eating meat. Even though you may be licking, sucking, and gnawing your meat you're not eating it. If a vegetarian licked a live chicken they would still be considered a vegetarian. Deeply disturbed, but still vegetarian. Just sayin'.

    I hope you both have a grand time and hope to hear about it sometime next week. *hint,hint* ;)

    Love,
    CoreyJo

    p.s.Looks like the last guy might need some help, I'll just take him with me and see what we can cum up with!

    Happy Easter Darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you won't eat yer meat then repeat after me "A metre is the area of a rectangle..........!

    LOL! no pudding for you laddie if ye don't eat that meat!

    Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm...Corey Jo, I can certainly understand your desire to help that poor boy with the burn'n, yearn'n ass, but...how can I say this delicately, without hurting your feelings...I...I just don't think your little nubb'n is gonna quite be enough girth or length to satisfy the ache he feels deep, DEEP within himself. I'm sorry, I love you, but you just weren't born with the right equipment for this particular job. Best leave it to the professionals, like myself!

    Rafa

    P.S. I'm into most things foul, but not even my filthy ass is gonna lick and gnaw on the damnable ass of a fowled chicken! Or rooster, more appropriately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha, Spartan...no read'n, 'rite'n or 'rithmetic for my gay ass. Always thinking out of the box, I swabbed and painted his manly Easter eggs direct from his man nest 'till his sweet centered yoke spilled from his sack and drenched me in goodness.

    BTW, I rubbed one out this morning, well, because I could...FINALLY!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete