Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flip Flop Through The Tulips

Flip Flop through the garden
our dicks will surely harden
Flip Flop through the garden with me!

Flip Flop through the tulips
Catch me if you can, my flip flop clad, sexy man
Git nekked past the hips and kiss me on the lips
Flip Flop through the tulips with me!

Deep within the garden
I'll kindly beg your pardon
Dropping to my knees, dick wagging in the breeze,
I'll suck you deep within, don't care if it's a sin.
Flip Flop in the garden with me!

With Flip Flops in the air
Legs spread wide, without a care
Till me with your plower, I'll bud like horny a flower
Seed me with your hose as you suck on my sweet toes
Then Flip Flop from the garden with me! 


With Flip Flops in the soil
My love will never spoil
But grow for ever more; feed me, rich or poor
Flip Flop through the tulips with me! 
RafaDe


























4 comments:

  1. Right laddie! you've been naughty drop your pants now and over Spartan's knee for punishment! posting all these rude pics! LOL!

    Great stuff Raf! poem is a magnificent tribute to FFB and shows how much we want him back online.

    Those pics! ohhhh! that rear entry one with the thick spunk on the guys bum is such a turn on! talk about fondant cream!

    lotsa love Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa!

    Absoultely brilliant & beautiful poem.

    The photos are hot hot hot!

    #5 & #11, give me more, I'm a greedy hoe!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    p.s. Spartan, you are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catch me if you...but I'm quick as a cat and as skidish as an antelope. Your only hope is that I am also horny like bull and may falter a might as my big ol' fat dick whacks back and forth at my thighs. Bad part for me is my ass is so dark, the judge and jury won't be able to see all the red marks striped across my paddled bum.

    Thoughts of getting fucked and cummed in at the same time, makes me soooo horny!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Corey Jo, I actually grabbed that from a comment I did a few months back for FFB on one of his Flip Flops Friday posts, and thought it would work well. I added and edited it a little, but the thoughts were all for FFB.

    I'll definitely fight you for 5 and 11, and sneak 14 for myself...I'm more than a greedy hoe, I'm a bit of a hoarder of cock and RAFA DOESN'T SHARE ASS!

    The dude with the ass toy and cum all over his damn self is pretty hot too!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete