Friday, March 4, 2011

Cupid's Arrow

Cupid with his thorny dart, shot me through my horny heart
Aimed it left...then a little more right...sorry, Love, I know that it's tight
Stand tall, stand proud and aim to please
Be true, be steady, my ass you'll seize.

"BULLS EYE! BULLS EYE!"  I SCREAM AND I SIGH!

You've pierced my cheeks with your big ol' fat arrow
past my ring and through to my marrow
I sing to Heaven and call you, "My Pharaoh!"

OH! My sweet Cupid, please fuck me so stupid!
To the left, to the right,  with all  of your might
Pound and pound, swing around and around!
Move your sweet meat, to the hot, horny beat.
With Cupid's thick lance...do the dance, do the dance!

Our love will ring true, as we bring forth our man brew
Shaking and baking, and clean for the taking
No way to be faking...cum on my chest, it's already caking.

Cupid, Sweet Cupid, give me your hot, frothing cream,
slice me and dice me, fill my crackling seam...
sure that's an arrow? Not a battering beam?!?

Whatever it is, it's got bubbles and fizz
It's the sum of the part, not dick a la cart
Now that we're done... Again, can we start?
RafaDe


















6 comments:

  1. What a frothing dose of Rafa fun!

    Poems so sweet they make grown men weep and women sing for joy.

    Then a macho male stew of braised tender beef with all the cock & ball trimmings.

    Well laddie, you've done yourself proud! it's another spectacular post!

    Have a great weekend Raf.

    lotsa love from Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafa!

    I Love it! Great poem.

    The first photo is beautiful. The look on his face says, "Back off Bitch, this cock's Mine!"

    Wonderful post through and through, as always.

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your groove is most definitely back!!!

    Love you, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. God, I love you, Spartan!

    I feel your love and excitement clear 'cross the pond; over hill, mountain top, and purple majesty, and right smack into my heart and soul.

    Bless you my friend, and thank you for your praise--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Corey Jo! I know my poems can be a might silly, but if I can get even the smallest of smiles out of you, then it's a job well done!

    The pics, on the other hand, are all about getting those fingers of yours to start dialing for 911..."Emergency, emergency, my cunt's on FIRE! Git me some dick, and NOW, to hose me down and sooth my erupting ditch!"

    May your hydrant be forever near, ready to fuck you with his hard, heavy gear--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, FFB, I'm definitely starting to feel the movement...

    I'm just not sure yet if it's my poetry or just my bowels rumbling about!

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete