Friday, March 25, 2011

Fire Fire!!!

Fire Fire...My brain's on Fire!!
Find the town crier...MY FUCKING BRAIN IS ON FIRE!

Gunn'n my engine, running free, running clear
always stays up, always stays near...

The dragon's on the loose, and I'm start'n ta tire
Bogged down in the mud, filthy with mire
Head be basking on the funeral pyre!

The Dragon, she keeps coming, matches in hand...
Comes with her demons, that make up her band.
So heated up, I'm almost ablaze, 
choking and stricken within a smoldering haze
Can't find my way out of this illogical maze.
  
"911, what's your emergency?"
"Hello!  My fucking brain is on FIRE!"
You tell me to hold on, cold water's on the way
I scream and I scream, and I keep you at bay
Oil and water, not a good mix
Where's that damn dragon...I'm needing a fix?!?

Fight fire with fire!
That's what they say
Go down with the ship!
You just have to pay
Can't foot the bill?
Call for God's WILL!!
RafaDe















5 comments:

  1. Hi Raf, great poem! my demented brain's on fire every day! sometimes it's so bad i can't sleep at night 'cos of it! no joke!

    My fave pic laddie is the view from below looking up at that big love pole on the guy 12th down from the top, i like that view!

    Take care love.

    Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Rafa,

    Very Beautiful, and so much passion! It just grabs you by the throat yet it makes you smile at the same time. Definitely worth putting on the roster for your next time behind the mic.

    Delicious photos tonight. #5 with the ribbons is just gorgeous. And #9 is absolutely mouth watering.

    Love & Prayers my Darling

    love,
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great poem, Rafa dear. What's going on, though??

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some ass kickin' writing, it's as if there is some real fire under your ass. BTW, did you get any results from your Doc? Hope there is nothing wrong. Nice pics and I like # 6 cause he reminds me of Phil McCrakin and # 13 of Pat
    McGroin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting poem! Really it is ass kicking pics which induced my hot rod to move somewhere :D

    ReplyDelete