Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Flip Flops Boy is Still Flopping Around!

As I am sure many already know, Flip Flops Boy is temporarily blogging at http://floppingaround.blogspot.com.

I have already been by his site, and it is of his usual high standard of boat floating, hot boys!

I've added him to my blog roll, and hope everyone will stop by to see his stuff.

Also, he has asked some of us to post the following note:


FLOPPING AROUND...TEMPORARILY!   While I am waiting out the Google situation, I opened a temporary site.  If I get my old account and blogs back, I'll be there.  If not, I will move to another provider.  The temp site is at http://floppingaround.blogspot.com No worries, they can slap my flops off, but I have dozens of pairs!

Otherwise, it's gonna be a short post today, as I am fixing to head out to see my beautiful, forever man, and may (or may not) be back tomorrow.  Depends on how dazed and confused I get from the skull fucking I'm hoping to get later tonight; fingers and toes are crossed and lips are ready for the smacking!  After, I'm sure to flip his sweet, appled ass over, and fuck him right into the weekend!  EEESH, with that said, who fucking knows when I'll return!  (HaHa)

Enjoy the pics below, and be well and horny; your cocks thick and thorny--

Rafa


























8 comments:

  1. Great photos Rafa,

    #3 is just plain cool.

    # 9 is fucking hot, gives a whole new meaning to being bound together with rings!

    I spy LIME GREEN shoes!!! LOL

    Have fun being dirty baby!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb post laddie! might and muscle and all kinds of manly mayhem, cocks a throbbin' bum holes gettin a borin' all round good times!

    Thanks Raf

    lotsa love from Spartan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Corey Jo, I'm all for a little bonding and bondage, but NO WAY am I attaching my dick to a chain someone else can control. My mouth is surely gonna git me in trouble at some point. One good yank, and there goes my beautiful mushroomed head, forever sliced at the pee hole.

    Rafa

    P.S. If the lime green shoes fit, wear 'em! Somehow though, without them having heels and him being a might more attractive, it just, I don't know...WORKS?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Spartan! You are RILED UP, just like a like ya'!

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about Red? I found just the thing!!

    LOL
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your words might get you IN trouble but I bet your mouth gets you out!!! haha

    How about Red? I found just the thing!!

    LOL
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  7. True dat, Corey Jo, my problem is, sometimes I don't know when to shut the fuck up and suck the fuck off!

    If I'm too late...eeesh, I can't even go there! I feel a twinge of shocked pain riding from my cock to my spine just thinking about it.

    OUCH!!!

    Rafa

    P.S. Red is good, but where is it? On your blog? I just poked over and saw lots of red stuff I liked...red bow wrapped about a cock, red shirt lifted over a muscled chest and shoulders, red tartan plaid, framing a right nice looking ass...

    Clarify, PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sent you a photo of what I found. Hope you like!!


    CJ

    ReplyDelete