Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm a boy!

I'm a boy...I'm a boy, with a cock in my ass!

I'm taking it hard and I'm taking it long...
Love it so much, I break into song!

I'm a boy...I'm a boy, with a cock in my ass!

You're riding me hard and you're riding me rough
OhMYGawd, you've got just the right stuff!

Poke'n and prod'n; slipp'n and slide'n...
Use'n my ass for a WHOLE lotta glide'n!

I'm a boy...I'm a boy, with a cock in my ass!

Pump me so hard and drive me so fast...
Sing along with me, we're having a blast!

I'm a boy...I'm a boy, with cock in my ass!

Dip it in hard and grind it in deep...
Best you believe, I'm beginning to seep!

Sigh'n and cry'n; churn'n and burn'n...
Blowing my load, my nuts they be turn'n

I'm a boy... I'm a boy, with a cock in my ass!

My ass all a quiver, your dick all a tither...
You let loose your load, then start to whither...

I'm a boy...I'm a boy with cum in my ass!




























5 comments:

  1. Use me, abuse me, make me your slut
    and give it to me now, deep in the butt!

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip yo ass up, as you flop on my bed...

    That's right, my sweet, it's time to be fed!

    Yes, I'll use you and abuse you, may even tie yo ass up, so there's no chance to loose you.

    Yet, let it be know, my dirty little slut...

    I couldn't care less 'bout your tight little butt...

    It's just about ME, and ME gitt'n my NUT!

    Wishing you well, FFB! Always look forward to hearing from you!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! hot stuff love, man flesh a mounting, cocks a throbbin makes me want to put my knob in.

    Rafa really is the Bard, makes my dick very hard, horny studs all so bare, make me want to shoot cum everywhere.

    Such a great feeling in my balls, keeps me in Rafa's thrall.

    Rafa's stuff makes me want to grind and thrust, so ready to bust my nut.

    Lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPARTAN'S in the HOUSE!

    Who'd a know'd it?!? Spartan, partime muscled disciinarian; full time poet!

    You're a sweetheart, Spartan! Really excited you like and love your rhymes (totally gave me major wood).

    I'll send you off a note later...

    Lotsa love and good wishes--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where you be gettin' all these horny pics but just keep them a cummin'! I wouldn't mind getting that Colt studio dudes cock in my ass to loosen me up and calm me down and then a bit of it in my yap to shut me up with some velvetty smooth precum to moisten the lips for slidding pleasure and ready for a load of hot cum to bathe my mouth. Thanks Rafa you horny devil you.


    Take care. Denis

    ReplyDelete