Monday, December 13, 2010

Friday's Pics, A Couple Days Late...

Well, folks, below are the pics I planned on posting this past Friday.  They're a couple days late and a cum drop short...sorry, it looked too delicious to pass up a quick swipe.

I now realize that a computer is a lot like a finely tuned, hard, muscled ass...

Sometimes it just needs a good ol' fashioned enema to clean out all the bad gas and flush out all the backed-up shit!

Haul out your junk, 'cause here they CUM!





























4 comments:

  1. Woah! those are some delightful arses there Rafa! plump firm juicy and ripe for the pickin' not to mention the stickin'!

    That one with the guy in a net thrown over his shoulder! what kind of fish bait did he use to catch him LOL!

    Great post mate.

    Lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Spartan, glad you think they were worth the wait.

    I don't know what the dude in the pic used, but if it was me...?!? Pinch of sperm bait on my rock hard fishing pole, wave it over the waters edge, and the horny lil' bastards jump right the fuck out to get them a taste. I don't need no fucking net, prolly just for show.

    Sometimes they smell a little stank at first, but they clean up real niiiice!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the horny li'l buggers will do anything for that creamy white slippery stuff, they love it!

    Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I my friend, SO DO I!

    Love IT!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete