Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hello...Goodbye...See Ya Next Year

Just a quick note to say Happy Holidays to all my wonderfully horned up visitors!!!

For all the years that Mark and I have been best friends, boyfriends, fuck buddies and, now, soul mates, this will be our FIRST ever actual Christmas Day spent together.  Now, if I can just convince my Mom that all I want for Christmas is to wake up that morning in my sweet lovers arms, it will truly be my best Christmas ever.  Well,...at least a close second to the year my folks got me that Chris Carter NFL issued Vikings jersey.  I think I might have creamed my jammies when I opened that one!

Maybe I'll just tell her that I'm a big boy now, and I'll sleep where ever the FUCK I wants!  Sounds good in my head, but I don't think even I have the balls for that.   'Specially if she's already put down a couple cocktails...she's a little bird of an Italian woman, but FUCK she's got a temper and wields a big 'ol serving spoon!  Bigger men than I have cowered before her drunk ASS, jus begg'n for some forgiveness.

I've scheduled out a few posts, sprinkled throughout my time away, don't want y'all gitt'n all boned up with no wheres to go for a little stroke and spooge time.  So pop in from time to time, or sign up as a follower, and see when the new batch of pics get posted out.

Per usual thanks to all my wonderful commentators (you know who you are...FFB, Denis, Spartan & Corey Jo...not many of you, but you are all tremendously loved and appreciated)  and for all your horny thoughts these past few months!

Bless you, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year...lip smack a dick and be of good cheer!

Rafa



































4 comments:

  1. And to you, Rafa, Merry Christmas! Enjoy your holiday, and your man!

    Love to you, and Happy New Year! FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Rafa, enjoy all the festivities and have fun and get your ass back on here as soon as possible 'cos i'm gonna miss you over the hols!

    Lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rafa, wishing much happiness for you and Mark over the Christmas and New Years and watch out for that big 'ol spoon cause it could knock the shit outta yah.
    Yov've gone and done it again with these pics. My prick is up and needs a good chokin'. HAHA I can't chose between the Rimmer, or the Soccer dude, the New Look guy (FUCK YEAH)or ass poundin' jacker.
    (Heavy Breathin) The hole and hangers or the dude makin grub. BTW I like the shape of his dick, straight for two thirds of the length and then turns up. A new meaning for HEADS UP. (with a big lick) The third from the end posing (now thats a keeper) or the black and white pick who looks the spitting image of the dude who plays the prince on the series called MERLIN. (love his foreskinned cock) Be good you horny devil and talk to you later.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Merry Christmas to you too Rafa. As always you make my day brighter one way or another. Either by laughter or getting me so horned up I practically explode when the front door opens up and I hear,"Honey I'm home!" Because then know my Dick is home and the games can begin. Anyways sorry my Christmas wishes are late in cuming but I've been sick on my birthday (21st) for the last 25 years. Only this year, it kicked my ass like I was one of your boy toys. So this is the first day of functioning halfway properly.

    Thank you for your exceptional taste in photography, it does a body good. And for your gifted talent with words, they do a mind good, a body too.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, and good luck with Mom.

    XXOO
    Corey Jo

    p.s. All good moms have wooden spoons. I have 3 even if they're only for show!! hehe

    ReplyDelete