Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Boner Buster Alert - Theme is not sexy (although pics are)...Feeling a Bit Blue Today

I know that I should be super happy right now...things, both personally and professionally are going well, and with the economy the way it is and people out of work, I know, believe me I know, I should be thanking the Heavens above for my good fortune.  Plus, with the help of  my blog buddies, AOM, FlipFlopsBoy and Spartan, my blog is busier than ever; just burst'n with cock happy followers. Yet...I'm feeling a little blue today.  

The worst of it is, that I should be especially happy, as my twin sister, Angela (believe me, she was no angel growing up) just had a little baby boy earlier this afternoon.  Yet, instead of being filled with joy for her, I'm finding myself kinda pissed off about it. 

Growing up, even though we we're, obviously, different sexes, we were always real, real close.  She played sports with me and I read poetry with her...it worked.  In high school, she, in particular, would make grandiose plans of a double wedding and our kids would be the same age and grow up together...on and on, right?  Well, then in college, I sorta came OUT, and things changed with us.  Instead of doing things together, we started competing, which is cool, 'cause I like competition (it brings out the best and worst in me) and next thing I know, it's who can be the bigger cock whore.  BTW, I won that one, hands fucking down, proll'y cause I'm the better looking of us two (plus, HELLO, I swallow!), but whatever...

So now here we are, she's married and just had her first kid and I'm in love with a man I'm not allowed to marry and the only way Mark's gitt'n knocked up is if we shove some fertilized eggs so far up his pooper that my long, hard cock won't squash 'em against his prostate.  Then, even if the little stinker survives all that, Mark will have to crap his ass out. Then, the poor fuck, he truly will be an honest to God, "little shit"...NOT GOOD! 

FUCK, man...FUCK, FUCK, SHIT, FUCK!@*&!*!

Obviously, I'm trying to make light, here, at the end. But I will say, the only regret, if any at all, about following my heart and being a man who loves another man, is that I'll never feel the joy of having a child look up to me and say, "I love you, Dad."

 I don't know, maybe, someday when I'm old and gray, and in dire need of trading Mark in for a younger, hotter model, I'll git myself some young stud straight(?) out of college and have him call me Daddy, as he begs for my cock.  Not quite the same, but...eh, it might suffice.  We'll have to see...

Enough of all that, on to the pics!  Hope you enjoy!

























10 comments:

  1. Hey Rafa, i know what you mean, i envy the folk who've had a family and have someone looking up to you but man you're better off not having kids, aaargh! messy little buggers and then everything has to be about them! your life is over!

    Hey these are great pics today, hot and horny, make me wanna pull my wand out and play!

    Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never say never Rafa. "Man can only recieve what he sees himself recieving." ~Florence Scovel Shinn
    Outside of legal aspect, Marriage is between you and the other half of your heart. You don't need someones signiture on a piece of paper to tell you that belong to each other.
    Just because you love another man doesn't mean you'll never hear, "I love you Daddy." It just means you'll have use other options to obtain that goal.
    My sister in-law & best friend are unable to concieve. To them I have made my uterus available. I only hope that someone would be willing to do the same for you. Not to mention adoption and fostering. Yes kids are messy and become the center of attention for the next 30 years, but if it's what you desire you'll achive that goal when you're ready. Biology has nothing to do with being Daddy.
    I know we don't know each other, but I hope what I've rambled on about helps to ease your mind some and not offend you.

    Yours, Corey Jo

    p.s. Absolutly LOVE the pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corey Jo...not offended in the least! I use this blog as much for self inflicted therapy as for anything else. I try to write what's in my mind and heart at the moment of conception, in the hopes it might spark some sort of discussion or thought process.

    Logically, I understand EXACTLY what you are saying...I don't need the government or a piece of paper to define my love for ANYONE and, of course there are other ways to conceive a child. It's really more the emotional and societal issues that can sometimes where down a soul.

    It's a wonderful gift you are giving, and you reaching out is further proof of your kind soul.

    Thank you for your kind words; be well, be joyful...be full of love and joy--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Spartan... I'm better today and Lord knows, I don't want Mark shitting out no damn kid, I like his ass nice and tight!

    See? I'm back!

    Glad I could at least re-vamp your hardness with the pics...I especially liked that boy in the third pic down...having a snack in the morning sun with his beautiful breakfast sausage poke'n through his unders. Mmm, mmm, good...I'd love to put my pig in his blanket any damn morning!

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rafa Love, just because things are good, does not mean we don't get a little blue every now and then1

    Love you!

    (And glad you are back! LOL)

    FFB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, FFB, sorry you had to read through all my whining blather...must have been on my period. I swear I was a puss hair away from bleeding outta my dick. Worst part...??? I wasn't wearing my period panties...I really would have been pissed if I bled all over my favorite jock. FUCK! Gitt'n angry just thinking about that!

    (Sorry, Corey Jo, that's just boy humor!)

    Love and laughter, forever after--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rafa, no worries, that's the funniest shit I've read all week. I'll be laughing all day over that. I'll have to use that next time J. is being a sally about something.

    Still laughing,
    Corey Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! God Bless You, Corey Jo, would have hated to offend you aftee, what, two days?

    BTW, making someone laugh gets me totally boned up! I'm talking, fuck from my hips as I take me some dips, boned up and lathered! Know what I'm saying...?

    Come back soon, more funs a cumm'n...I promise--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Raf, I'm sorry you're feeling blue today. Heck I didn't know you had a twin sister. Just think if you had an identical twin brother who thought and did the same things as you. Some would say scary or some would be plum out of what to say or think. I would love it because there would be that much more of you. Yes some horny pics of dick that I'd like to get my lips around and as for the third pic, breakfast was never so good. Tony the Tiger never gave us food like that. Raf, are you looking for a kid or two? I know how Italian people view the family as two of my cousins are married to them and the family with kids is king. Corey Jo has some ideas to think about and I hope ( PLEASE ) that I am not pissing you off about say all this cause I'll feel bad and that will make two of us. I'd like to hear from you. Thanks again.

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Denis, yeah, I have a twin sister, and growing up we were two pills from the same box, but after I came out...not so much. Especially since she has gotten married, tries to act like she wasn't as big a slut as I was back in college. Whatever, I just sorta smirk when she talks about her "younger" days around her husband. He's a good guy, and no idiot...as he says, she's way to good in the sack to be that innocent.

    I do want kids, and when we're ready for that kind of step, I will look into all of the options before us. I only hope that things will improve over the image of two men raising children. Not so much for my benefit, but it's tough enough being a kid without that kind of stigma hanging over them. They are the innocents in the scenario that can get pretty beat up. Love heals everything, which I can certainly do, but hate hurts to the bone.

    Sorry for that last bit, but it is a LOT to think about.

    Really glad you liked the pics, believe me, I put as much into my picks as I do with my words.

    Be well and no worries, I'm as tough as my hard cock at its most rock hard hardness--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete