Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pictures of Perfection

Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season so far, and that, with Christmas festivities complete, y'all are properly recovered and moving on to New Year celebrations AND resolutions.  

Assuming that I have somehow survived the cold (and my mother), I should now be basking in the relatively speaking warmth of Texas, running around in some Flip Flops and shorts during the day (when outside, anyways) and nutt'n but my birthday suit when holed up in our hotel room; heat'n it up & making WHOOPIE!

Wishing love, happiness and horny returns--

Rafa

























5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Raf, full of testosterone packed bulls ready to shoot their milky loads for folks to enjoy.

    Happy New Year mate and health and happiness for 2011!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent selection of Hot bodies, Handsome faces & Gorgeous cocks yet again. Thanks.

    Happy New Year!!

    XOXO
    Corey Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot and horny pics Rafa. Nice body on the dude in the first pic getting his rod sucked and the dude sitting on the stool. I'd like to get in there and first remove his T while caressing and massaging him and then get down where he removes his briefs to reveal that sausage. By this time I'm down there with his legs up on my shoulders and where I down his throbbing erection into my yap and hungrily suck the life out of it.
    That pic is so suggestive to me. Thanks again and HAPPY NEW YEAR to you Rafa and to Mark.


    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Denis! Just got back into town, and wanted to thank you for all your comments whilst I was gone. I love that pic of the dude on the stool. Beautiful face, sexy body, and I love the bulge in those white unders of his; mmm, mmm, GOOOOOD!!

    Mark's already off to parts unknown, we split after a connecting flight to Dallas, but we had a great couple weeks together just being a couple and enjoying some time off. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete