Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Still Pick'n at gay boy #2

Writer's block,
Stroke my cock...
Spilled my junk inside my jock!


BTW, since I got nothing, I thought I would ask...

Ya know when your git'n skull fucked and a big, meaty dick is pounding so fast and so furiously hard that, literally, you're git'n nailed to your own fucking headboard and your brain is bouncing about like a goddamn puck in a Foosball game?  


You know what I'm talk'n 'bout, right?  


Your man's big, strong hands are holding your head tight, one pulling at your hair as his fingers crawl at your scalp, whilst the other hand is grabbing at your jaw, forcing your puss open just that little bit more to accept just that little bit more of his rock hard cock. Your sloppy tongue is git'n rubbed raw from the underside of his saliva slickened cock as he drives his cock in HARD and DEEP up past your gurgling craw and BAM...BAM...BAM against the back of your skull casing.


Happens all the time, RIGHT?
 
Well...I was just wondering if anyone thought it might be reason for me seeing cross-eyed these past few days and being all dizzy and shit.  Fuck! I even wore my NFL issued Vikings helmet (Mark likes to pretend he's fucking Brett Favre) but no fucking matter; I swears my brain is bruised!


I've fallen into a fog, and I can't see my way out!


Any thoughts would be much appreciated--

Rafa


























4 comments:

  1. Baby...I am right there with you! My latest trip to visit my man left me spent...gagged...brain bruised...so yea...you're OK!

    Love you, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're condition has something to do with your visit to my basement the other day and your encounter with ol' pinhead, he certainly has that effect on folks and makes them feel decidedly off color LOL!

    Great post today bud, particularly liked 16 and 21, great stuff!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God I'm not alone, FFB, it can get a might lonely in this here fog.

    I don't know about you, but I swear there HAS to be a male g-spot or erogenous zone right at the underbelly of the brain...the medulla oblongata, perhaps? I don't know, something that connects to the spinal cord that can shoot signals directly down and into my rock hard cock.

    Why...?'Cause, fuck, that shit feels mighty good as the spongy head of his dick bounces about the underside of my skull.

    Is it possible to have TWO prostates?

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may be right, my Sweet Spartan...every time a make a visit to that spooky fuck, I swear he takes a pound of flesh to keep for himself. Ravenous bastard, don't you ever feed the crazy fuck, or are you to scared to git that close to him?

    Glad you liked the pics, my friend, that #21 dude is all man...that's my favorite kinda bush; nice and full, but well groomed and tailored. Plus, that's an AWFUL purty piece of flesh that be hanging from below those pubes!

    Be well, my sweet--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete