Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Devil Went Down to Georgia" (2nd Verse, Gay Version)

Devil went down to Georgia, looking for a soul
Ran into a boy named Rafi, fiddling with his pole

Sawing his wood and play'n it hot...with a finger shoved up his pot...
The Devil came up and grabbed his cock, and said, "Boy, this here's what I got."

"Guess you didn't know it, but I'm a pole smoker too.
And if you care to take a dare, 
I'm willing to make a bet with you."

"You strum a purty good fiddle, boy,
but give the Devil his due.
I bet MY fiddle against your soul,
"cause I think I'm better than you!"

"I knows it might be a sin, to suck your dick and all, 
but I'll take your bet,
you're gonna regret, 'cause I'm the best there's EVER been!"

Rafi rosin up your fingers and suck the Devil well...
Hell's broke loose in Georgia, can't you fucking tell.
And if you win, you git to keep his shiny big, fat pole,
But if you lose, the Devil gits your soul.

The Devil dropped right down to his knees,
and said, "I'll start this show!"
Fire flew from his fingertips as he rosined up Rafi's bow

He pulled the cock across his lips
and he made an evil hiss
A band of demons joined in
they gave the Devil a kiss

When the Devil finished well in stride
Rafi said, 'Well, that's was purty good, there old son,
but sit right there, in that chair,
and I'll show you how it's done!
He suckled out a tune:
Fire on the mountain, run boys, run
Devil in the house of the rising sun
Rafi in his lap, baking his dough
Rafi don't you bite, go, go go!

The Devil bowed his head, as he slumped down in his seat.
He damn well knew that, FUCK, he surely had been beat.
He laid his bloated dick upon the sated ground
tail straight down, prickling at his feet.

Rafi said, "Come on back, if you ever want to try again.
I done told you once, you daddy dick'n bitch
I'm the best there's ever been."

A gay rendition of Charley Daniels' "Devil Went Down To Georgia" by RafaDe

























8 comments:

  1. WOW!hotter than ever Rafa! hotter than ever!

    Love that poem! had me in stitches!

    What about that shot with the guy getting his bum fisted? man that must have taken a lot of lubing and squeezing to get up there?!

    Great post mate.

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rendition pf DWDTG gave me a boner!!!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Spartan, that was a fun one! Most of the credit has to go to the great Charley Daniels, but, damn the purists, I think it makes a nice second verse.

    I hear you on the fisting...yes, definitely a ton of lubing, but then, I'm thinking it's a lil bit of love'n and a WHOLE LOTTA SHOV'N!

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, FFB, I was hoping you might like that one!

    I prolly am going straight to Hell, but thoughts of trading "blows" with the Devil is cum sloppy HOT...you know that fucker is hung like a horse on HGH with balls as big as craters, spurt'n out his goo!

    Stay stiff, be proud, don't follow the crowd--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!! That's fucking hilarious!! BTW I'm still laughing from yesterday!

    The first photo is just mouth watering. Would love to see him rock hard!!

    Laughingly yours,

    Corey Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's AWESOME! It does my heart good AND gives me some wood.

    You're right, that first pic is plump for the pick'n... I'd sing him a song to swing on his dong, then grab at his fiddle...GIT IN MY MIDDLE!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuck Raf it's like non stop poetry with you. That is not to say anything bad but you have the knack and should put all of your writings in a book and put them up for sale. If you do, don't forget the great pics to accompany it. WOW! These cocks and situations these dudes are in makes me erect. I wanna have the fourth dude. Start by licking and gnawing in his taint while I am fingering his hole and then move up and rolling his nits around in my yap. After stimulating the cum I advance to his glans to manipulate that
    bastard to cum. When he arches his back I have my lips around the head and jack him off furiously until he blasts his hot cum into my yap and maybe out my nose for an exhilerating feeling. OH FUCK! YUM. I also love the three dudes with their beautiful asses and holes or viewing. I've cum to the conclusion that I know these three dudes. Raf, that is you on the right, Mark is on the left and the middle guy, well now I'm not sure. You're asking how do I know that? Well I'm the naked guy with the hardon taking the picture. HAHA.
    I'm only joking Raf, butt they are all kissable and VERY fuckable. I hope you have a very eventfull night. Take care you horny DEVIL.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Denis, two writing compliments in the same weekend?!? What? Is this the second cumming of Jesus Christ, Himself?!?

    God Bless the FLAG and the HOT FUCK sitting in front of it!

    No worries, my horny Devil, dream your dream, stroke at your beam, then, all hot and lathered... shoot your thick cream!

    I love all your horniness--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete