Monday, December 6, 2010

Ode to Sweet Spartan

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

I'm locked in a cage and tied to a post
You really need to work at being a host!

You've whipped me and beat me and spanked me around...
You've stripped me, then gagged me, now I can't make a sound?!?

I'm sorry to say, but it's just fucking rude!
You think it's so sexy to be fucking lewd...
You think this puts me in a hot 'n horny mood?!?

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

You put me through your paces, so manly and tough...
My dick's gitt'n HARD...Am I liking it rough?!?
Best you believe IT...I can't get enough!
I grovel at your feet and beg for your meat;
I'll suck you right down, to get at your treat!

Yet, what do you do, as I beg for your cue...?!?
You bind me some more, and tighten the screw!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

I've been a bad boy? Acting sexing yet coy?
But all that I want is to be your sexual toy!

Wank me, don't spank me...Feed me, don't bleed me.
Stop with all your taunting...give me all that I'm wanting...
Dick my sweet mouth, then dick me down south
Then fuck me and fuck me and FUCK ME sa' more...
Use me and abuse me...holler and HUM...
Won't you please fill me with thick, creamy CUM!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

My balls, they be burts'n, my cock, it be thirst'n
I spill my thick seed, gots such a turrible need...
You gave me an order, I just could not heed!

I came, YES, I CAME, from deep within my strong core...
shooting my load onto your filthy old floor!
Uh oh...Oh, SHIT! I can tell that you're soar...
my ass is so red, CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan, what have I done?

You pull out of my butt...you call me a SLUT!
You prod at my lips... you prod at my nose...
You let loose your thick, cum spewing hose.
The cum is so plenty, it's really too much...
Drips from my lips and onto your toes!

Spartan, Sweet Spartan what have I done?

Everything's black...I'm cold and I'm bare...
Have I really been left alone, untied, in your lair? 
I look all around, you're no where to be found...
But then I see it, it's right over there...
It's tattered and old and a little threadbare...
a blanket...A BLANKET!  
Oh Sweet Spartan, you really DO care!

This one's straight from Spartan's "lair", stole it right from under his big ol' fat cock!  Hah!  Just try 'n catch me, BITCH!




























8 comments:

  1. Rafa! this is great! oh man your poetry is just the best.

    A really cool post! but shit! shit! i forgot i left that fucker tied up in the basement with that hood on his fuckin' head! i'm gonna be away from the basement all day! what's he gonna do if he needs to visit the conveniences?

    Ah well nothin else to do but leave him to stew in his own goo!

    Great stuff mate!

    lotsa love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Spartan, I'm glad you liked the poem! This is the one I was fiddling with so last Friday, but just couldn't quite get it to work. Usually, this shit just spills off my tongue, but somehow this one got stuck up my bung.

    Oh well, I let it percolate a bit over the weekend, and shat it right the fuck out yesterday eve.

    BTW, if the dudes piss's himself all over your floor... I know that you know that you just can't ignore; make him lick that shit up, then boot his ass right out the door! Goddamn, ungrateful pig!

    Be well, Sweet Spartan--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!!! HOT! Love to you both!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, FFB, glad that.you liked. I'm thinking Spartan should think 'bout posting this in his blogger profile, see if he can find a taker or two that might like a lil' sumpt'n sumpt'n like this. There's BOUND to be someone finding it hot 'n sexy sweet bliss.

    Be well, my friend and thanks for the rhyme earlier today!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are you doing Raf. Now that is some excellent writing about Spartan Sweeet Spartan. As always you've got great pics of hard dicks and dudes with great bods and looks that could kill. Their mouths they are full of dick and sweet cum, foreskins and tight holes OH FUCK what a view. Hey, I'm no good at poetry, but just a few word to thank you for your time to put together all of this.
    One pic I REALLY enjoy is the dude
    on the black leather chair who is giving us a beautiful view. That is what gets the old schlong to stand up. Thanks again!

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!!! Denis, I have to admit that I still remember one of your first comments to me was that my writing was not all bad. To see your words, "excellent writing" about my blog is a HUGE compliment and gives me MAJOR wood!

    Your words are music to me and your taste in cock and ass superb!

    That is a great leather chair...do you think it cums as seen or do you have to supply your own man?

    Be well and enjoy that schlong of yours--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Raf I wish it came as is for there would be little rest all night that I would have with such a fine hole to FUCK and some tasty cock to suck. YUMMY!

    Thanks for reading my comments. I do hope you and mark are doing well.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Denis, I hear ya, that's dude is a throw pillow to die for. Fuck, just throw in the casing, I'll happily supply my own foam like filling.

    Mark and I are well, thanks. He's been out of town a while and still gone all this week, but after that...he thinks he's home till after the New Year. We'll see...

    BTW, that was really sweet of you to want two of my horny ass running around. I must say it even makes me a little nervous... It's bad enough just me loving to fuck like a horny sailor on sub duty, searching out missiles and looking to shoot them off. Two of us...shit, that's a LOT of fucking testosterone for the gay community to handle. We'd be busting every nut we could find...then were would we be? We'd have to go on a missionary tour and convert all the natives. THEN, poor Corey Jo and her like, wouldn't have ANYBODY to fuck 'em! If that happens, no more babies to grow up to be happy horny homos. Fuck, then who am I gonna get to fuck when I'm old and gray?

    See what I'm saying...? Making a little Angela instead of Angelo, is Gods way of preserving the delicate balance that exists between nature and man.

    Eesh, I'm tired after all that, may need to go take a nap.

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete