Monday, December 27, 2010

Fuck the Chiken AND the EGG!

With the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ, our Savior, it brings me to think on the question, "Which came first, the chicken or the egg".  As I ponder this, though, I think the question is completely immaterial, and doesn't even offer the correct solution to the riddle.

First off, the fucking egg doesn't even have the parts to cum, so it ain't cumm'n first, second OR last...stupid fucking egg!

If you believe in the Bible, it doesn't seem to give a rats ass 'bout the chicken (woman) cumm'n, either.  It's really all about our man Adam, and having to give up one of his fucking ribs.  Paleeze! I think we got any female beat on any pain taken from birthing.  Shoot, even the Virgin Mary didn't get to cum...FUCK, she didn't even get fucking laid! No cuddling...Fucker didn't share a ciggie with her...just a big, fat, ding-dong, fucking nothing!!

But, even in today's standards, do guys really give a shit if a girl cums or not...and how the fuck do they know for sure anyways, with their fake orgasms and shit.

When it really cums down to IT, fuck the chicken and the egg...it's all about the mighty cock; standing proud and tall before all, to see its wondrous glory!  It really all starts with him barreling through the coupe and ends with him flooding the roost.  Sorry, but when the rooster stops roosting, the lights come up and the party is O*V*E*R...OVER!

So for the question, "Which came first...", the answer is obviously:

         C)  All hail the mighty COCK and his minions of ball sperm!






















3 comments:

  1. Now you're talking my language Rafa! all hail the mighty dong! stiff and erect hard as a rock and ready to do battle until he shoots and shoots!

    great post mate!

    Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care which came first, give me the CHIKEN! LOL

    Love, FFB

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I hope you and Mark had an enjoyable Christmas at your parents place. And now I will say I never gave much thought which came first but I can say that the roosters never lost their fuckin' way or importance cause these dudes are living proof of that. It's all about " FUCK "! I'd like to give it or get it by anyone of these dudes. ALL HAIL THE ALMIGHTY
    STOOGATS!

    Denis.

    ReplyDelete