Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Memories

I was doing a little house cleaning last night, working out how the FUCK I'm gonna make room for Mark to share some closet space, when I ran across some pics of us at a party my sophomore year at college.  

Gawd, he's always had the best fucking smile!
 
Anyway, I start flipping through, and find myself sport'n some wood.  With a shit ass grin on my face, I shuck my clothes, grab the pics, prop my naked self up on some comfy bed pillows and jack off like a school boy.  I tried to take my time with it, remembering that night and the hot make-out session we had AT the party and super hot sex we had in his dorm room AFTER the party and well INTO the morning.  

Quickly, I started to leak some juices, but was even quicker with my fingers to lap that shit up; Delicious!

On I cranked, as I paced myself through the pics; some with just him, smiling and being silly, others of us together or in a group, but always looking hot in his tight jeans and too tight v-neck with his biceps popping and his wide chest and shoulders bulging. Oh, and that ass...like an apple!  Round, hard and Delicious!

Way to soon, I felt my orgasm overcum me.  Too wound up, and, again, like a horny teen, blew my load all over myself; Yum, fucking, YUM!

I called and left him a message of thanks, no explanation, and got ready for bed.








































1 comment:

  1. Rafa, you will always find space for Mark. You are one lucky guy!
    Nothing wrong with jacking off like a school boy as it helps you keep your grip on the right things. Slurping your white gold reminds me of doing the exact same thing of which I love to have that dirty bird dude for at least one night. I'd love to have his pole in my hole and when he's ready to blow taste that brew from his balls.

    Thanks for letting us in on your horny delights.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete