Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cock As My Goblet And Cum As My Wine...This Is My Message As We Sit Down To Dine

Over my lips and through my gums... look out tonsils, here he cums!!




Thank You!  

To all my follows and visitors, with special thanks to FFB (FlipFlopsBoy) and my anonymous commentator, Denis, for  all their messages, rhymes and poems; it is really sweet of both of you! Also, thanks to Spartan (Spartan's Men and Muscle) for his great blog of hot muscled men; super hot site, plus, he always makes me laugh.

I'd like to thank my Pop for making me the man I am today; strong of both body and mind, but especially for my big, fat cock...He came, I'm the same... I hang with no shame.

I'd like to thank my Mom for my kind heart and spirituality, but especially for our shared love of hot, muscled jocks with big 'n fat juicy cocks.

Be well, be thankful, be full of thanks and giving--

Rafa


























4 comments:

  1. I'm flattered rafa for your shout out of thanks for the comments. I like to comment to the sites I enjoy for both photo and written content. I especially like how you honoured your father and your mother, cause without them your wit, poetry, kind words and love of your BIG FAT COCK would not be. So you be well and thanks for the kind words.
    Now to comment on the pics, I saw them earlier this morning and I was hard walking out the door to work and thinking about all the cock, cum, ass and great looking dudes. I was thinking about the tenth dude most of the day. I'd like to give that cock a good lickin'. Those lips and hard nips.
    An all round cutie.

    Thanks Rafa.


    Denis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Denis, I couldn't possibly have left you out of my thanks, as you are a big reason I have continued with the blog. I certainly see that people are stopping in, but actually knowing someone gets "it" and gets off...that's fuck'n HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

    Glad you enjoyed and PLEASE keep dropp'n in, dropp'n a note and, of course, dropp'n a big ol' sloppy load!

    Be well--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. As they devoured the bird
    Not a word was heard

    The tension was so high...

    Hormones were stirred
    right judgement was blurred

    They'd never make it to the pie...

    As the wishbone was broken
    The attraction was spoken

    And they exchanged a cranberry kiss...

    That lead to the stroking,
    and then to the poking

    Oh for a Thanksgiving like this!

    Love you! FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, FFB, thanks for your words, phrased out so sexy and nice... sure hope your turkey day was laced with such spice.

    Heading home from a looooong weekend with the 'rents; can't wait to get laid without being as quiet as mice.

    Stay sexy, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete