Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Guest Writer

After posting my Mark Update yesterday,  FFB, of the famed FlipFlopsBoy and Poses: Drunk And Wearing Flip Flops on 5th Avenue (see sidebar to link to his sites) wrote me a poem that touched my heart and that I felt pretty well summed up my thoughts for the day.  

Also, I love a good poem, and thought it read quite well.

Without further ado, here's the poem that is also listed in yesterday's comments section:





Rafa and Mark, hot for each other
Could this be the tale of Two Lovers?

Two hot boys who light up the room
Could they be the next Groom and Groom?

Taking it slow, and that is wise
But you know what you see in each other's eyes

So give him your closet and a space in your drawer
and he will always come back for more!

Sex is natural, sex is fun
But when you like him, you've hit a home run!

In the end, guard your heart
But it's a very good start

To let him in bit by bit
You never know what you'll get!

A lover, a friend, a roll in the hay
Or perhaps a soul mate at the end of the day

You know you want to get in his pants
But there may be more, so take the chance!

Lovingly composed by FFB for my hot friend Rafa!

























2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thanks! I truly wish you the best!

    Positive Energy and Much Love to you..and to Mark!

    FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,FFB, although we probably need to calm down about the "groom and groom"stuff. I just can't imagine signing away HALF my net worth so he can be comfortable if we were to break up. Who made that stupid law anyways? Must a been some old goat with a 4-hour hard-on and an 18-year old bitch in his bed swearing she had GOLD in her twat! "Keep digg'n, Hon, I's swears it's in there; dig DEEPER!"

    Be well, my friend--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete