Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Note for the Young 'N Impressionables

I realized after yesterday's post that I made it pretty clear that Mark and I don't practice safe sex with each other, however, I would like to point out that it took us quite awhile before either one of us were comfortable in diving in completely bare and without protection. 

Personally, Mark is the only person, male or female, that I have ever been with unprotected.  With girls...honestly (?!?),  I was probably more scared of getting her pregnant than catching anything (young, dumb and full of cum).  As far as dudes go, it was Mark that really ingrained it in me to ALWAYS be safe; I can still hear him preaching, "Can't trust anybody, Rafa, USE PROTECTION!"

I know Mark was in a pretty serious relationship his freshman year in college, and he and his boyfriend would ride free.  This does make me a little nervous, but as adamant as he is about using protection, I believe this is the only other person he was unsafe with and he has been tested several times with nothing coming up whatsoever; Thank GOD!

There are no guarantees in life, and sometimes you have to trust the one you love, however, I'm not so naive as to think that Mark will  not stray while out on his various business trips (believe me, he loves bragging about his "lil midnight snacks"). Nor am I stupid enough to think he'll always use protection for MY safety.  Ultimately, I feel safe in participating in unprotected sex with Mark because of my knowledge of his desire for self preservation; fucker doesn't want to die!

Best know your man AND know what you're getting into...  Ultimately, it's your decision, just try not to be stupid about it.


























4 comments:

  1. It is a very complicated issue, and I for one appreciate you bringing it up. The bottom line (no pun intended) is exactly what you said: we have to know our man, and make informed decisions. No, there are no guarantees.

    I certainly don't mean to sound fatalistic, but isn't EVERY choice we make a crap shoot? Still, we are ultimately responsible for ourselves, so safety and care are important...

    Love you! FFB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, FFB, I was a little wary of posting my thoughts on this subject, partially because it's such a personal decision and partly because it's a bit of a boner buster. I try to keep the posts fun, sexy and (hopefully) erotic, but I also like to have it somewhat free flowing with whatever thoughts are on my mind.

    You're right, sex, like life, can be a game of Russian Roulette; never knowing which gun is loaded and which one is shooting blanks.

    As always, love and good tidings to you--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post yesterday and today Rafa.
    It seems you've found a good guy in Mark and your relationship is fine. You are a pretty lucky dude. It is also good that both you and Mark point out that PROTECTION is best as Mark said " You can't trust ANYBODY " I hope those who read your posts and followers comments understand. And BTW, the dude in the sixth pic has just sucked the life out of that guys knob. The head looks like a " PALE FACE" HAHA.


    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you thoughts on this Denis. I know it's not the sexiest of topics (hopefully the pics helped revive your wood), but feel it's a discussion that every sexually active person should have with their respective partner(s).

    BTW, that big ol' dong may be pale, but it looks like its got plenty of life left.

    Be well, be loved, and if your fuck'n be gloved--

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete