Monday, January 17, 2011

Blow'n My Own Horn!

Normally, I try not to blow my own horn too terribly often, as it does put a horrible crick in my neck.  But, once I get all wrapped up like a pretzel and start slopp'n on my head...no FUCKING way am I stopp'n, 'till my dick starts to sputter and spew, coating my lips, tongue and tonsils with my sweet, succulent goo.

So, anyway, this past weekend a friend of mine, who is a tennis pro at a local  club, put on a charity event to raise money for a summer tennis program he puts on for low income kids.  As most years, I always try to put my hat in the ring, showing support and doing what I can to help him out, as I really love what he does with kids.  He's not just teaching kids how to play tennis, but teaching them fitness, discipline, character, sportsmanship; on and on and on... Normally, I place fairly high, but usually, at some point, crash and burn into flames somewhere along the way to the finals.  This year, however, I've just been on such a positive high, and having really put a lot of work both in the gym for stamina and fitness, but also playing a bunch of tennis in the evenings after work, or, when time permits, on the weekends, that I actually found myself, Sunday afternoon, playing in both the men's singles final and the men's doubles final.   

In both cases, I found myself looking across the court at a guy that really burns me up inside.  I can deal with cocky and showmanship, but this guy is just mean, plain and simple, oh, and he hates "fags".  


What's sad to me, is he's a really, REALLY, good looking guy, but such a bad personality, I'd rather fuck a gas can than be caught dead filling up his nasty ol' tank.  


So, anyway, I'm in the singles final by mid-day, and, feeling no pain, I rip right through his gnarly ass, never looking back and pure joy running through my veins, as my gay, rhyming ass takes his straightness in two straight sets.  


The doubles final was a little more tricky, I picked up Mark as my partner, not because of his tennis talent, as there are better players out there that I know, but nobody I know makes bigger shots with nerves of steel, quite like my Superman.  Plus, tennis is more about team, and moving and playing together, than just raw talent, and nobody moves together as one better than Mark and I.  As I said, we were in the finals, but quickly down 4 games to 1, in the first set.  I couldn't stand myself...I was soooo mad.  Mark takes me aside, as we switch ends, and asks me, "You really want to beat this jerk, don't you."  

In a whisper, "FUCK YA!  He called me a fag the other day, and you know that makes me nuts!"


Mark, all nonchalant and macho just shrugs his shoulders, "Ok, lets get 'em."


Mark's serving...First one's hits the line in and swings out wide; ACE.  Second one, to the add court, right down the "T"; ACE.  Third serve, back to my favorite friend, another serve out wide.  This time he gets the ball back, but right into my waiting volley and body shot right back at his seething prick self.  (do I sound vindictive?)  So, it's 40-0, and back to the add court.  The serve is hard, low and flat, right at his body; GAME OVER.  


We took the momentum from that game, basically down and out, won the first set 7-5, lost the second set 4-6, but cruised through the third, and final set, for a hard fought victory!  


Later, during the little awards get together at the end of the festivities, my friend called out the mens doubles champs; "Rafael DeAngelo and Markus ...," I was filled with so much pride, I could barely stand myself.  As you guys can probably tell, I can be a bit high strung, yet Mark can, with such ease, calm me down and get me so focused, no one can put me down.  No one, can ever defeat us; together, SKIES aren't even the limit!


Later, at home, Mark re-played that hard, low and flat serve right into MY body; past my sphincter and deep into my hot, seething core! 


Aaah, the sweet spoils of victory...


















 





 








7 comments:

  1. Way to go Rafa & Mark!!! Nothing better than winning when the opponent's an Ass. Well, maybe fucking the guy with the leather and rings on his cock!!

    Great set tonight!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Corey Jo, the win was sweet, but nowhere near as sweet as my Mark's hot, sweaty ass!

    I don't know if I could stand having the leather strap on my cock, I git claustrophobic awful easy. I just might have to go all HULK and shit, and burst right the fuck through that goddamn thing. Plus, the only part open for some sucking, is the flared head, I would go fucking nuts if I could't ram my whole length and girth down my man's throat.

    But... I guess that's the point of getting all trapped up in it, HUH? Oh, well, at least my ass would be open for a right good fucking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff Rafa! you sorted out Mr Bigot and gave him a right seeing to!

    Another top quality set of pics too, is there no end to your talents?!

    lots love Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rafa, if you could Hulk out and burst through That....I don't care if you're gay or not I want a piece of that action!!!! Sign me up!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Spartan, a friend of mine in middle school once said to an older boy on the playground, "You can pick on me, pick on me, pick on...but tomarra, I'm gonna tag ya ass, ya HO!"

    The sky is no limit for my ass, Sweet Spartan, to Heaven or BUST! But, if it helps, I have been told that my singing talent is a bit less than desirable...however, my tuba farts are music to the ears and fertilizer for the soul.

    Grows like a rose, smells like a rose, YUP, must be shit!

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe,SHUCKS, Corey Jo, it ain't nutt'n busting out that wiry little ol' thing. Just feed your Sailor Sam a bit of the spinach and watch his Popeye grow, grow, GROW to one eyed popping proportions!

    BTW, if you want me to go all HULK SHIT, you best bring that man of yours along. Otherwise, I prolly be as limp as a noodle baked into some Viennese strudel. Regardless, I am a tasty fruit, but if you want the cream filling, I'll need a little "manly" help, if you know what I mean...


    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL!! I'm workin on it Rafa, I'm workin on it!!

    ReplyDelete