Thursday, January 20, 2011

Midnight Snack in Vegas

I got a text this afternoon from Mark:

          Looking for midnight snack in Vegas.  U free...?

Needless to say, my ass immediately started to twitch with anticipation!  So...being the cock whore that I am, I re-arranged my schedule, packed my overnight bag (I have a real sexy new jock I've been meaning to try out for him) and am fix'n to hit the freeway to love.  If I leave now, I should be there in time for a quick COCKtail before going to some banquet he has to attend, then right to some lip smacking snacking! 

Below are a few pics to keep ya'll occupied whilst I'm gone!

Wishing EVERYONE a GREAT weekend!  C ya Monday...?!?
























4 comments:

  1. I know they say "What happens in Vegas..Stays in Vegas" But I don't care...I want details Baby!!!

    Hope you have fun!!

    ღღ
    CoreyJo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cock banquet!? mmmm sounds sooo good, have a great time Raf and these pics are just great!

    Spartan X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have Fun with your man!!!

    XO FFB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for y'alls support, still recovering a might, but I am done with the paddle, back in the saddle and ready for battle...

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete